Team practices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team practices

Can anyone tell me the dates when 4-on-4 practices with the coaches can start, and when the whole team can practice with the coaches?

I have tried to find it in NCAA regulations, rules, but have not found it yet.

Re: Team practices

Originally posted by Snapshot9
    Can anyone tell me the dates when 4-on-4 practices with the coaches can start, and when the whole team can practice with the coaches?

I have tried to find it in NCAA regulations, rules, but have not found it yet.
    It's called "Shocker Madness" and generally happens in October. ;-)

Sorry I'm feeling less than cheezy and couldn't resist. It's an interesting question, do any of you rule junkies have an answer/comment?
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

It works something like this: Supervised skill practices of up to 2 hours per week are allowed at the beginning of classes but are limited to 4 players at a time. I'm not for sure but believe the four players at a time restriction is dropped around mid-September.

I know there have been fairly recent practice rule changes. I think the above is up to date, but I'm not for sure.
      In the fast lane

Comment

It is my understanding that the coachs can work with small number of player (last year it was by position) starting the 1st day of school. Last year this lasted about 45 minutes for each group. When the official starting day (somewhere around Oct. 15)
        get here the whole team may get togeather with the coaches.

Comment

Working...
        X