X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm

Originally posted by DaShox
    bite me.
    Ah, good old DaShox. Better to remain quiet and be thought a jerk than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt -- but he forges ahead anyway.

Comment

This country despises accountability so an "I told you so" a year later is never popular among those who were wrong, were told they were wrong and then were proven wrong in the end.

In an unrelated story, I think the personal computer is a fad.

Signed,
      1980 Mainframe Salesman of the Year

Comment

It seems intersting that Isaso and others call people out on an anonymous message board. I don't mind accountability but if someone is telling you I told you so anonymously or behind your back instead of to your face, it lacks credibility. True people of vision, leadership, and perspective don't need to pat themselves on the back, and point out others failures for the sole purpose to make them feel important.

Comment

ISASO

This is certainly not the first time ISASO has been sympathetic to jerkdom.

Personally, I doubted that Preadom was a D-1 caliber player long ago myself and said so on here. So I wasn't one of those wrong about him. I'm also a big fan of accountability. But, unlike ISASO, I have little sympathy for rudeness and obnoxiousness -- and "bite me" are the rude and obnoxious words of a jerk, plain and simple.

This is foolishness, so I'm moving on, hopefully unencumbered by either DaShox or ISASO.

Comment

The best damn sport show period plays the Dan Hawkins rant

"It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong". -- Voltaire
            Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

Good luck to WP. I had the pleasure of sitting with him at a post season dinner. He is a great young man. Intelligent, well spoken, and courteous are just a few his qualities.

Comment

Working...
              X