No announcement yet.

NBA 2008 SUMMER LAS VEGAS CAMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Beasley sternum thing going to be as annoying as Duhons ribs?
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It doesn't look like Couisnard is going to play today. Hasn't got in the first half and he was wearing a red warmup jersey and the bulls are in white today.

If you want to watch, just scroll down on the left side and click watch now.
      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by RussDaBus
        It doesn't look like Couisnard is going to play today. Hasn't got in the first half and he was wearing a red warmup jersey and the bulls are in white today.

If you want to watch, just scroll down on the left side and click watch now.
        He's in now! :good:
        SFL is back!

Comment

He's out! :(
          SFL is back!

Comment

Thats five more minutes playing at that level, than i'll ever achieve.

Comment

I would assume that first and second round 'drafted' players will be given 'their chance' before Queezinerd (yep, that's how they pronounced it; and made reference to the food processor; and then took a little shot at the Wichita Eagle.) and any other invitees will see any significant action.

By the way, P.J. is listed at 6'4"? I wonder if non-drafted players are measured. Also, I thought Mario Chalmers was listed at 6'3" at KU… he's now listed at 6'1".
              SFL is back!

Comment

Mario was always 6'1

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
                  before Queezinerd (yep, that's how they pronounced it; and made reference to the food processor; and then took a little shot at the Wichita Eagle.)
                  the first 2 will hopefully be rectified but the third is entirely acceptable.

Comment

Mario was always 6'1

Comment

Here's the boxscore from PJ's debut. 0-2 with 1 board and 1 assist in 7+ minutes

Comment

Beasley will be up for 'Rookie of the year' next year. Rose is pretty good, but I do not see him as having more talent than Beasley, and was surprised when he got picked first. A mistake to my way of thinking.

Chalmers is a good guard, and he and Beasley should help Miami become more competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                          Beasley will be up for 'Rookie of the year' next year. Rose is pretty good, but I do not see him as having more talent than Beasley, and was surprised when he got picked first. A mistake to my way of thinking.

Chalmers is a good guard, and he and Beasley should help Miami become more competitive.
                          Beasley is the scoring machine -- Rose is the general. The Bulls apparently felt they needed floor leadership more than scoring. It's not who is the best all around, it's which one was the better fit for what the Bulls perceived they needed.

Comment

The Bulls made the right choice.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                              The Bulls made the right choice.
                              I disagree...I don't think that Rose will ever be a Chris Paul or Darren Williams. The heat got a gift from the Bulls.

Comment

Cooz on day 2 -- DNP Coaches decision, for those that were wondering.

Comment

Working...
                                X