Love for WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love for WSU

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.

This could, or maybe even should go under baseball.
    In the fast lane

Re: Love for WSU

Originally posted by tropicalshox
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/34538-top-10-mid-major-programs-of-the-past-20-years

This could, or maybe even should go under baseball.
    Good find! :good:
    SFL is back!

Comment

No Southern Illinois? :cry: :cry:
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It was good to see us listed BEFORE Creighton. :good: :good:

Comment

Obviously, given the power of their football program, SIU doesn't qualify for this list because they are BIG-TIME MAJOR!

Thanks for the info. I love it.

Comment

that is funny that SIU was left off the list. One would think that with their basketball teams of the past, they would've made at least honorable mention. I guess that "Ugly Ball" makes people despise them.

Comment

Uh oh, don't let Xavier fans see this, the thought of being a mid-major is a slap in the face to those weirdos. They really trip about that label.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                Uh oh, don't let Xavier fans see this, the thought of being a mid-major is a slap in the face to those weirdos. They really trip about that label.
                If I recall numerous posts here on SN and on VT, the Valley doesn't much take to that label either. I don't blame Xavier at all.

Comment

WSU and Xavier may not like it, but it isn't going to change.

It is what it is.

Boise State goes undefeated and beats a college football powerhouse in a BCS bowl and is mid major. Utah goes to the national basketball championship and wins a BCS bowl and is a mid major.

We can wish it weren't true, but it just doesn't matter.

Comment

Working...
                  X