barry hinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barry hinson

i always enjoyed listening to barry, and thought that his shake at swomo wasn't fair to say the least - is he coaching now?

Barry hasn't landed anywhere to date, but I am sure his friendship with Bill Self will reap some rewards for him for attaining another position.

Comment

As we continue to celebrate our great season, please continue to keep Barry Hinson and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

SIU's Hinson struggling to cope with family tragedy

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Will do. I'll always have a soft spot for Barry. Seems like a great dude. When he was a Swomo I corresponded with him once via email to give him support when he was being bashed in the media. He was very appreciative of the thoughts, especially coming from a Shocker fan.

Comment

if he gets fired in the future and wsu needs an assistant I would love for him to join the team!

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
            if he gets fired in the future and wsu needs an assistant I would love for him to join the team!
            I wouldn't mind him taking over for Elgin if we can't get the hell out of this conference.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              I wouldn't mind him taking over for Elgin if we can't get the hell out of this conference.

that would work out great too. I think he would be a whole lot better than Elgin.

Comment

Happy to know Barry Hinson hasn’t lost his sense of humor...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

ok...several things....
                  -what is the example of his sense of humor?
                  -id forgotten the story about his son in law
                  -Barry is one of a kind...

Comment

Ok, you forced me to look him up and I read his tweets...yep, he's still funny....

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                      ok...several things....
                      -what is the example of his sense of humor?
                      -id forgotten the story about his son in law
                      -Barry is one of a kind...
                      That famous rant of his was hilarious. ”My wife! My wife can shot fake better than that!” Then there was something about Ron Baker being a Chippendale dancer.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                          Talking about rebounding, he said

"I keep on telling my wife that size doesn't matter. It's mainly about heart and effort."

This portion of the rant should be placed into the rebounding thread. Several of us have been saying that for a long time (not the wife thing but the other part of the comment) but several other posters just say that our guys can't do anything about rebounding and they just aren't good rebounders.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Talking about rebounding, he said

"I keep on telling my wife that size doesn't matter. It's mainly about heart and effort."

This portion of the rant should be placed into the rebounding thread. Several of us have been saying that for a long time (not the wife thing but the other part of the comment) but several other posters just say that our guys can't do anything about rebounding and they just aren't good rebounders.
                            Be Careful about quoting Barry Hinson too much. I'm sure ADDB is reading the forum and might get the bright idea to hire Barry as our next coach if he's referred to as a good example of coaching knowledge.

Comment

Barry would be a hell of a fundraiser and PR man for our team.

Comment

Working...
                              X