No announcement yet.

Interesting thread from Valley Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes actually not nearly as bad as other members of this forum.

And he doesnt argue for the sake of hearing himself argue.

To be quite honest theres nothing bad at all.

Comment

bokonon: Thank you to this guy for making us look like idiots.

Quote: Jacob Sartin, Marion IL: With the Salukis having the most highly touted freshman class in the history in the MVC, let alone the country, I can already feel the electricity with fellow dawg fans! Do you think SIU's scheduling helps or hurts their chances of dancing in March this year and the future with Lowery at the healm?

baptistmo: uh that's me, stop making fun of me, i am super duper excited, yeah

JE1930: Sorry.... but you told KW that we had the most highly touted freshman class in the history of the country.

That is not excitement..... that's pot man.

Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

When I read that I thought he was on something.

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
          Originally posted by ISASO
          That is our guage fellas. The more hate we get on VT and other MVC boards only means that we're doing well.
          Well, kind of… actually, thanks to your expertise in the ‘hate’ field; VT and other MVC message boards would probably hate us regardless of our success. Sir, you are a professional instigator and agitator. If that floats your boat, more power to you. Just curious, what is your chosen profession?
          :good:
          IT professional at a big company by day, evil Shocker propagandist when Sol gives way to the Black of Night. It's when my former life in advertising and public relations takes the reins and seeks its release from the torturous structure and rigid rules of programming code, project documentation, training co-workers and fixing everyone's problems all damn day long. If it weren't for ValleyTalk, I just might explode. Thanks for your concern though. Mr. Hyde just needs some space now and again.

There is no one on VT to hate. They don't matter enough to waste some quality hate on. I save that for the arrogant and ignorant kool-aid drinkers of the world. That's the real fun. VT is just a playground. A place to play during recess. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
            That is our guage fellas. The more hate we get on VT and other MVC boards only means that we're doing well.
            Well, kind of… actually, thanks to your expertise in the ‘hate’ field; VT and other MVC message boards would probably hate us regardless of our success. Sir, you are a professional instigator and agitator. If that floats your boat, more power to you. Just curious, what is your chosen profession?
            :good:
            IT professional at a big company by day, evil Shocker propagandist when Sol gives way to the Black of Night. It's when my former life in advertising and public relations takes the reins and seeks its release from the torturous structure and rigid rules of programming code, project documentation, training co-workers and fixing everyone's problems all damn day long. If it weren't for ValleyTalk, I just might explode. Thanks for your concern though. Mr. Hyde just needs some space now and again.

There is no one on VT to hate. They don't matter enough to waste some quality hate on. I save that for the arrogant and ignorant kool-aid drinkers of the world. That's the real fun. VT is just a playground. A place to play during recess. Nothing more, nothing less.
            Ahhh, ISASO, Dr. Jeckell by day, Mr. Hyde by night.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
            X