Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lostshocker
    Originally posted by rrshock
    I must have missed something, but who is Daniel Negraneau? I have been so busy lately that I haven't paid as much attention as I should.
    gonna go out on a limb here and say professional poker player.

Different spelling. RDR is talking about the 6'10" kid from the Canadian Junior National team that was going to go to Winchendon Academy but changed course and is enrolled for summer classes. Very long and quick for a big kid, needs a lot of work defensively, but can shoot from anywhere. Think of a more athletic Kyle Korver, with better range.

Seriously....do some of you even pay attention in the off-season??! I swear we could change ADs and many of you wouldn't know it until the first game.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

I must have missed something, but who is Daniel Negraneau? I have been so busy lately that I haven't paid as much attention as I should.
      He is a soccer player, who plays for Team Germany.

Comment

This Daniel. Where is he enrolled in summer school and what is his connection with WSU. I am too lost about this whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
          it's the germany national team and there's no Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
            it's the germany national team and there's no Daniel
            Daniel is his Americanized name.

His birth name is Dieter Von Scholz.

Comment

Re: June 27, 2008 Report

1. Y'all will have affection for Reggie C., which ranges from kiss your sister love to a deep, abiding love. This guy can play. He is a very fine shooter. I know I keep saying the same mantra over and over, but I am pretty sure I am going to fall in love with him.

2. Reggie B. from Plano played today, but he did not get many touches. He is very athletic and has way above average hops for his height. I talked to him briefly and he seems pretty nice.

3. Ramon played about like he did two days ago except he did not drive as much. He shot quite a few 15'-18' jumpers and with high percentage success. I know y'all don't believe me. You will just have to go out there and see for yourself.

4. It is not any secret, but David Kyles is an athlete, a top drawer athlete. If he is in the middle on a fast break, look out. If Ramon is in the middle on a fast break, look out.

5. I will be surprised, if the Shockers do not play fast this year on almost every possession. We have the balance, depth, athleticism and skill. Come the last 10 minutes of the game, our opponents' tongue will be hanging, there will be hands on hips, and hands pulling on shorts at the knees. We are going to run our opponents into the ground.

6. When I walked into the Koch Arena concourse, I followed a tall, long legged female. I assumed she was a volley ball player. While her legs are slender, they are very muscular. It turns out, she is Miz Marshall.

7. In the stands, there were 3 young men, who were accompanied by an adult. One of the adults looked like a coach to me and the other 2 adults looked like Dads to me. I was told these kids are recruits. However, I was not given any names.

8. Tomorrow is the shooting camp. Hold onto your mouse. I was told there are about 40 kids, in whom we have a recruiting interest. No, this does not mean we have offered a scholarship. It merely means Coach has an interest.

In addition to the 40 mentioned above, there will be another 30 in attendance.

The camp begins at 2:00 PM. I was told it is open to the public. I am always nervous about posting this kind of information because I don't want someone to drive out there and then learn the camp is closed to the public.

The starting time was given to me by one of the players, who is attending.

9. I am pretty sure Coach Marshall is not being out-worked on the recruiting trail.

10. Did Coach Turgeon ever have shooting camps? I do not remember any.

11. Forty prospects on our own floor! To me, this is a big WOW!

12. Garrett was defended by 6-7 and down players in high school. It will be awhile before he makes the college adjustment.

13. EO is looking more comfortable by the moment. Yesterday, he was standing next to me in the tunnel area. He was holding onto a candy bar - Something Crunch. It caused me to wonder, if there are any candy bars in Nigeria.

Just think about the differences in his daily life, when Nigeria is compared to the United States. No paved roads to paved roads, etc. (Yes, I know there are some paved roads, but not enough to write home about.) Candy bars, running water, etc.

14. Others playing were as follows: JT, Clevin Hannah, Murry, Michael, Jay Cousinard, Orange Shorts, Wendell, Unknown Kinda Big Body. The Big Body is about 6-5 and he was impressive. He was unknown to all. I do not know who Orange Shorts is.

15. Aaron, Graham, AJ, Brett B. and Mantas did not play.

16. I love Daniel Negreanu, but he cannot bring himself to lay a hand down.
              You are getting a good look at everybody first hand.Thanks for the report.

Comment

Dieter says . . . Your story has become tiresome. Now is the time on Sprockets vhen ve dance!

Comment

oh that old michael myers bit from late 80's/early 90's SNL

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Different spelling. RDR is talking about the 6'10" kid from the Canadian Junior National team that was going to go to Winchendon Academy but changed course and is enrolled for summer classes. Very long and quick for a big kid, needs a lot of work defensively, but can shoot from anywhere. Think of a more athletic Kyle Korver, with better range.

Seriously....do some of you even pay attention in the off-season??! I swear we could change ADs and many of you wouldn't know it until the first game.

I pretty much read this every day and never recall seeing his name mentioned before. When did he get here? Is he a walk-on?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

I pretty much read this every day and never recall seeing his name mentioned before. When did he get here? Is he a walk-on?
                      The good doctor is having some fun. DN is a professional poker player.

Comment

So, does that mean that the good doctor played his cards right and pulled off the bluff? Or, do we sit here flush with embarrassment trying to look straight ahead to the future of full house attendance?

Personally, I am looking forward to when we have three of a kind, like Stutz and EO.

Now, for the season to begin -- I can deal with that!

Comment

If it wasn't off-season before, well, that pretty much confirms it. :whistle:

Comment

Originally posted by Txlen
                            So, does that mean that the good doctor played his cards right and pulled off the bluff? Or, do we sit here flush with embarrassment trying to look straight ahead to the future of full house attendance?

Personally, I am looking forward to when we have three of a kind, like Stutz and EO.

Now, for the season to begin -- I can deal with that!
                            Now that's Dave Dahl quality stuff! :clap:

Comment

Working...
                            X