pj a bull for the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pj a bull for the summer?

Can anyone confirm this? I've heard that he is on their summer league roster. If so...best of luck PJ.

im not able to find anything on their website or the summer leagues website

Comment

pj

The Bulls drafted a big shooting guard last night in the 2nd round. I don't remember his name, but he is around 6' 5 inches & his forte is defense according to the TV announcers.

Comment

Sonny Weems from Arkansas, he's a 6'6 SG, he was the Bulls 2nd round pick.

Comment

I haven't found anything either. Just heard it through the grapevine, it could be an unreliable grapevine.

Comment

Originally posted by macshocker2004
            Sonny Weems from Arkansas, he's a 6'6 SG, he was the Bulls 2nd round pick.
            Weems was actually traded to the Denver Nuggets for a 2009 second round pick.

Get NBA news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players! All on FoxSports.com.
            Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

There was a decent amount of low to mid major players drafted.

Comment

Just wanted to clarify that pj did sign with chicago and leaves the 29th of june to workout. i talked to him briefly at the end of camp today before the guys played pick-up games. David kyles is going to be a stud this year. very impressed today with his game

Comment

I watched the Derrick Rose introduction to the city today.If PJ go in there and show consistantly that he can knock down shots he can make that team.The Bulls are in transition,new coach means new players.They are looking to unload at least 2 guards,maybe 3 who knows, if they get the right offer for Ben Gordon.The way PJ plays D he has a chance.

Comment

If John Paxson wasnt willing to give up Ben Gordon for Kobe then I doubt hes going to be going anywhere.

Best of luck to Cooz

Comment

Isnt Gordon restricted?
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                      X