No announcement yet.

Orupke on the Plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosewood to the airport with your Blackberry please!
    Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Student section: Order yours today!
      (Special discount if trading in any Isreali flag.)

Comment

Originally posted by emmitt

Student section: Order yours today!
        (Special discount if trading in any Isreali flag.)
        OMG dont give them any ideas

Comment

PLEASE, no more flags! I've had enough with the israeli flag.
          Shox-4-Life

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
            Hope he's in first class. A 7 footer in coach would be riding with his knees in his nutsack.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

So was he on the plane?
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Hell....he's wading over here. He don't need no plane!!

And if he's the starting pitcher, brings high heat, etc......I pity the opposition....especially if it's a night game.

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498
                  Hell....he's wading over here. He don't need no plane!!

And if he's the starting pitcher, brings high heat, etc......I pity the opposition....especially if it's a night game.
                  He's 7 feet tall. How in the world do you expect him to bring LOW heat?
                  Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                  Students > Alumni
                  If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                  The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Are we sure that it's a plane and not a sail boat?

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock
                      Are we sure that it's a plane and not a sail boat?

Works to get away from ol' Castro, at least. :D

Comment

Re: Orupke on the Plane

Originally posted by flyshock
                        I spoke with a really solid source this afternoon, who informed my that Orupke is on a plane as we speak, heading for Wichita State.

This person is a key figure around Wichita State with close ties to the program. I trust him and his information.

I'm still holding my breath until I see him walk of the plane.
                        Well, we're all waiting with bated breath for an update. :poster_eo:

Comment

Re: Orupke on the Plane

Originally posted by MikeShox
                          Well, we're all waiting with bated breath for an update. :poster_eo:
                          You haven't been eating chicken livers again have you? :D

Comment

He must be coming in on an ultralight (Air Nigeria), with it taking so long!

Comment

Working...
                            X