Is Anyone Attending the Marshall Golf Dinner & Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Anyone Attending the Marshall Golf Dinner & Auction

Saturday at 6:00. I will be there. It is a great event, even if you are not a golfer. Cost is $25. Seems like there was a lot more interest last year since it was the coming out party for GM and his wfie.

I overheard Danny Ainge (I guess he was in town for the Kemnitz Memorial Bullpen ceremony) at tonight baseball game mention that Orupke might make his first appearance at this thing. Anybody else here this or where my ears just frozen?

Comment

that's what I have been hearing as well. That he is going to show up at Auction.
      ________
      Chrysler Natrium
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
        that's what I have been hearing as well. That he is going to show up at Auction.
        Yea, I heard he was flying in on the back of RipEmUpShox... aka, the 'Caped Crusader.'
        :D
        SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
          Originally posted by goshocks
          Yea, I heard he was flying in on the back of RipEmUpShox... aka, the 'Caped Crusader.'
          Thats not what I heard. Apparently Spencer from MTV's "the hills" has agreed to adapt Orupke with the agreement that he will be given a new name.

Comment

My wife and I will be there, along with 4 or 5 other SN posters and their wives... Should be a good time!

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
              My wife and I will be there, along with 4 or 5 other SN posters and their wives... Should be a good time!
              Please bring back some GREAT BIG news! :good:
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The big news is ... the auction made about 15 - 20 grand more than last year, which was a record. RC took a spin at auctioneering. We got a chance to sit with AJ Hawkins. Good dude.

Seemed like everyone had a good time.
                Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

just about every player was there (except gal)
                  pj, matt, phillip, mantas, durley, hawkins
                  "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                  Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

was hatch and preadom there?

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                      I saw hatch, don't recall seeing preadon, but I wasn't paying real close attention to the players, even though they were sitting at the table next to us. It was funny to see how much live auction stuff went for and how little silent auction items went for...we got some steals.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                        Originally posted by rrshock
                        I saw hatch, don't recall seeing preadon, but I wasn't paying real close attention to the players, even though they were sitting at the table next to us. It was funny to see how much live auction stuff went for and how little silent auction items went for...we got some steals.
                        Well Moose... looks like you need to make a donation to bring those "steals" up to fair market value.
                        SFL is back!

Comment

I thought the auction was well done. HCGM was, once again, humbled by the standing ovation he received. There was a great turnout. HCGM even spoke about needing to get a bigger venue. The group that donates their time getting the auctioned items together and displaying the items are amazing. True shockers, true heroes.

Comment

Coach Marshall gave another update today at the conclusion of his golf tournament. He said that this fall there will not be a player on the team with over 1 year of D1 experience. That leads me to believe that Wendell is leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox77
                              Coach Marshall gave another update today at the conclusion of his golf tournament. He said that this fall there will not be a player on the team with over 1 year of D1 experience. That leads me to believe that Wendell is leaving.
                              I thought Hawkins had played 2 years?

Comment

Working...
                              X