Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfers

Things are rather quiet and we have had a number of recent posts identifying players who are about to transfer.

Got to wondering as to who are the top five best basketball players ever who have transfered to WSU from a D-1 school? I was out of the country too many years in the 1960s through the 1980s to even hazzard a guess other than:

Kyle Wilson

Re: Transfers

Originally posted by 60Shock
    Things are rather quiet and we have had a number of recent posts identifying players who are about to transfer.

Got to wondering as to who are the top five best basketball players ever who have transfered to WSU from a D-1 school? I was out of the country too many years in the 1960s through the 1980s to even hazzard a guess other than:

Kyle Wilson
    Karon Bradley

Comment

AJ Hawkins...
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Brett ??? from Emporia that transferred from Idaho and now is now an eye doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
          Brett ??? from Emporia that transferred from Idaho and now is now an eye doctor.
          Wise. Loved him. He was one of those guys that any coach would love to have on his team.
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Ricky Ross ;-)

60 shock, do you remember a guy by the name of Sam Smith that played one year with Stallworth and Bowman? He was a mean sob and a great rebounder. He transferred to WSU. I'm not sure where he was from.

Comment

Wise was a good competitor... glad to hear he is doing well.

Comment

Wise should have received lots more playing time than he did if you ask me. I was totally bummed when I heard he wanted to get on with school but happy for him if thats what he wanted to do.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                  AJ Hawkins...
                  Don't ya think we should wait until he plays an actual D1 game here before we consider him one of the all-time greats.. :whistle:

Although I'm sure he'll be as good as advertised.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

All I needed was the word of Cooz.

Comment

If Cooz thinks we'll forget him because of AJ I'm excited!!! And from what I've seen of him we're in for a treat.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

:poster_cooz: :poster_cooz: :goshocks:

Comment

Seeing the Cooz!!! poster smiley has reminded me that I need to retire it an make a new one for next year: Hawk!!!

Comment

How about one for Toure?

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
                              Ricky Ross ;-)

60 shock, do you remember a guy by the name of Sam Smith that played one year with Stallworth and Bowman? He was a mean sob and a great rebounder. He transferred to WSU. I'm not sure where he was from.
                              Sorry Shockball, I was in Germany when Stallworth played and never got to see him play for the Shockers or anyone else on the team for that matter. Did enjoy seeing him play a number of times in the NBA.

Gotta to agree. I don't care how great a player looks in practice, he still has to prove himself during the season.

I too hope that AJ turns out to be the greatest Shocker transfer of all time, but we need to reserve that spot for a little further down the pike.

Comment

Working...
                              X