Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 - Who is your Starting Center for - "the #5 Position"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 - Who is your Starting Center for - "the #5 Position"?

When the ball is thrown for the tip-off against Henderson State (Exhibition), our first exhibition game, on November 4th, who is Coach Marshall’s Starting Center for - "the #5 Position"?
    Asbjorn Midtgaard, 7'0'', 270lbs., Fr.
    1.28%
    Brett Barney, 6'9'', 210lbs., So.
    0.00%
    Rauno Nurger, 6'10'', 232lbs., Sr.
    5.13%
    Shaquille Morris, 6'8'', 279lbs., Sr.
    92.31%
    Other?
    1.28%

The poll is expired.

I think the only way the answer is not Shaq is if 3G is sending a message to him about work ethic or effort.

I also think those days are well behind Shaq.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

I voted for Rauno Nurger, thinking Morris will do something like, the last two seasons, missing a team meeting, not hustling during practice, etc.

Comment

I'm gonna go with asbjorn since it's an exhibition game just so the fans get to see what we'll have for the next 4 years!

Comment

Again not the important who starts an exhibition game iMHO. However, just like Samajae at the point, Asbjorn need the playing time much worse than Rauno and Shaw do if he is going to be a contributor this year. So regardless of who starts I want to see Asbjorn get a good amount of playing time. At worst and equal split with Shaq and Rauno.

Comment

I voted other DW will start the exhibition game if he shows the improvement in practice that 3G has mentioned he made over the summer. I have from fairly good sources that 3G was very frustrated to say the least with SM over the summer and returning to school. It will take a while and a few lessons will have to be sent before we see the Shaq we all want to see. I would love to be proven wrong and Shaq gets it turned around but not real hopeful.

I think DW will start and RN will sub in. I think based upon last year RN is much better coming in off the bench.

Comment

Voted for Shaq and he has plenty of quality backup this Season as seen on this list.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
              X