***EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW SERIES---Zach Bush Part 3***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW SERIES---Zach Bush Part 3***

Alright Shocker fans, let's change gears for part 3. We know about Zach's basketball skills and accomplishments while wearing the black and gold, but what about his life now. Let's check in to learn what he is up to currently...

SHOXMVC: "Give us an update on what you are doing now and what potentially is on the horizon for you in the future?"

Zach Bush: "I was offered a job in July with Stryker, a medical device company, as an MPS. Essentially I'm learning how to help a surgeon use a Robotic Assisted Arm to perform total knee, total hip and partial knee procedures in the operating room. It's way out of my comfort zone and is very challenging, especially for someone with a Sports Management degree. A lot of days go by where I miss basketball and feel like maybe that's where my calling is or that basketball is where God would like to use me to glorify him, but for the time being this is where he has me so I'm going to give it my best. If there's one thing I learned in my time as a player for Coach GM, it's how to grind and how to push through difficult times and those lessons are coming in handy now that I'm in the real world."

Some of those people who sell medical devices make a ton of money. Zach would probably be great at it --he's so personable.

Comment

Working...
    X