Just for laughs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for laughs

https://twitter.com/BlueDevilNation Gotta love these as@h#les. I guess they dont like being #4 behind the Shocks

Last edited by kcshocker11; August 30, 2017, 10:37 PM.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

The only school that can even come close to rivaling the flagship in Wal-Mart T-Shirt fans.

Comment

FUKE DUKE!

Comment

fred lassiter‏ @fredtheduke 12h12 hours agoMore

Replying to @BlueDevilNation
        That's Lindys. Didn't even put us number 1 last year either.

Yeah! Those jerks way underrated you! Sure showed them with those 9 losses, kenPom of 14, RPI of 10 and 2nd round NCAA loss 3 hours from home to an 10-loss 7-seed with a pre-tourney RPI of 43.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          The only school that can even come close to rivaling the flagship in Wal-Mart T-Shirt fans.
          UK says hi!

Comment

Duke made me think of Coach K which made me think of USA Basketball.

OT, but Gregg Marshall would be an excellent choice to coach USA Basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              UK says hi!
              You should have heard @WuDrWu: making fun of the Kentucky fans sitting around us in Indianapolis when they were whining about calls.

"You really need to lay off the moonshine."
              78-65

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post

Whatever. He would do something crazy like pick the most talented players and expect the players to "do all of the little things" and to play as a team. We can't have that. That might actually win a gold medal.

No, we need guys like Bobby Brown who will hunt their shot (because doing so is certainly not detrimental to the team) and point guards like Melo Trimble who are turnover machines. And we certainly can't have two guys from a mid-major school like Wichita State. Now, if those same two guys wore Kansas jerseys, then oh yeah, we'll bring 'em both on without question. However, since they are both from Wichita State, we only can accept one of them.

(I know you are talking about the Olympic team...but I'm still disgusted with USA Basketball for how they treated Ron and Fred during that Pan Am Games process.)
                78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                  That might actually win a gold medal.
                  I agree that HCGM would be a good coach, but what do you mean by this? The men's team has won gold at all but one (2004) Olympics since the dream team.

Edit: Gonna leave this here for all to see my ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by jdshock View Post
                    I agree that HCGM would be a good coach, but what do you mean by this? The men's team has won gold at all but one (2004) Olympics since the dream team.
                    He's referencing the PanAm games, where Team USA coaches took multiple PGs ahead of FVV who turned out to be very clearly an order of magnitude lesser players.

Comment

Speaking of HCGM -- a recent photo on Facebook looked like he has his arm in a sling. What's up?

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        Speaking of HCGM -- a recent photo on Facebook looked like he has his arm in a sling. What's up?
                        I saw that too. Thought about starting up a thread with a panic-inducing title like "Prominent Shocker suffers right arm injury." I wonder how quickly the ban hammer would have fallen on me.
                        78-65

Comment

Originally posted by UCONN_Husky View Post

No! No! No! A thousand times no!

Feature Marshall attempting to coach a bunch of prima donnas who all think the game revolves around them. Blood would be spilled.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                            Rotator cuff surgery.
                            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                              Rotator cuff surgery.
                              Ow! Hope he's back in top form soon. Opponents will be expecting some wristwatch-shaking.

Comment

Working...
                              X