*** SHOCKERNET EXCLUSIVE Interview with Zach Bush ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** SHOCKERNET EXCLUSIVE Interview with Zach Bush ***

I am excited to announce an upcoming running interview with former Wichita State basketball player Zach Bush!

Following are the gist of some of the questions that @SHOXMVC will be asking Zach, but as always please don't hesitate to suggest some of your own questions!

1) Reflect back on your time as a Shocker, playing on some of the best teams of all-time?

2) After a stellar all-state high school career and originally committing to Washburn, take us through what altered your path that led you to WSU?

3) Update us on what you are doing now and what is on your horizon?

4) What take-a-ways of playing for Gregg at WSU do you see benefiting you going forward?

5) Take us through the recruiting visit process at WSU. What has been your role in that process and what role in general do active players have?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

5 years of "living the dream" as we used to say around here.

Final Fours, NCAAs, trophies, rings, nets .....every year. Now little Bush is on the way. What, if anything, have you done to guide him, to prepare him, and what if his dream isn't as perfect as yours has been?

Comment

Also, not a question, but I'd like Zach to know that I hope we as fans made it half as enjoyable and memorable for him as he did for us.

If I'm alive in 20 years, I can promise you I'll remember Zach Bush. Maybe not too many other walk ons, but I'll remember Zach.
      Last edited by WuDrWu; August 23, 2017, 05:51 PM.

Comment

What was your most memorable non-basketball moment while a Shocker?

What was your most memorable basketball moment while a Shocker?

What was the worst/toughest part(s) of practices?

Describe your relationship with each of the coaches and their impact on you.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
          What was the worst/toughest part(s) of practices?
          I was at a practice maybe Zach's 2nd season. They were running this full court drill in the middle of practice that is challenging, athletically. They were doing it after a long stretch of running......some might call it excessive. This drill included football like body blocking protectors used to accentuate contact going to the hoop.

There is NO downtime. The drill is constant motion. Zach was sprinting down the court and took a blow from one of these blockers and appeared to me to break his leg. Obviously he didn't, but he knew the drill was NOT going to stop for him. The kid DRAGGED his butt off the court so as to not interrupt the practice.

Because he was told to and he's tough as nails. Practices are not for the timid. Tough is the FUN part of Marshall's practices. It goes downhill from there.

Comment

I wonder if Zach scrimmages with or helps train the current team?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
            X