3G's Smash Series Zone Offense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3G's Smash Series Zone Offense

A look at the Smash Series the Shocks run against a 2-3 zone.

This is awesome!!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Boisvert has a lot of great material on YouTube. If you're looking for other sets and strategies, HalfCourtHoops is another great YouTube channel.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

This is an example of the complexity of Marshall's system. Everything starts with the same pass to a wing and handoff back to the PG, and the cut to the basket.

Everything that happens next depends on how the defense reacts. EVERYBODY on the floor has to interpret the defensive strategy and adjust to the proper variation of the play. It's not terribly surprising that sometimes the play doesn't work.

This is about at the level of NFL quarterbacks and receivers reading defenses and adjusting routes based on what they see.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          This is an example of the complexity of Marshall's system. Everything starts with the same pass to a wing and handoff back to the PG, and the cut to the basket.

Everything that happens next depends on how the defense reacts. EVERYBODY on the floor has to interpret the defensive strategy and adjust to the proper variation of the play. It's not terribly surprising that sometimes the play doesn't work.

This is about at the level of NFL quarterbacks and receivers reading defenses and adjusting routes based on what they see.
          Decades ago I read somewhere that Auerbach's teams had eight basic sets with twenty to thirty option off of each.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

that looks like winthrop all over again.. except with better facilities, support etc. etc.
            Last edited by another shocker; August 13, 2017, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X