*** SHOCKERNET EXCLUSIVE Interview with Paul Suellentrop ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** SHOCKERNET EXCLUSIVE Interview with Paul Suellentrop ***

I am excited to announce an upcoming Shockernet "running" interview with Wichita State's local sports writer, Paul Suellentrop, of The Wichita Eagle!

@SHOXMVC: will be once again conducting the interview. You are encouraged to submit questions! However, in order to respect Paul's time, not all questions may be selected. Please be understanding if your question isn't chosen.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Are you excited about the increase in driving this conference season? Is trading NOLA for Terre Haute worth it as an independent party?

Comment

With the success and notoriety the program has achieved under Gregg Marshall, in addition to the recent move to the AAC, how has covering the program changed in the last 5-10 years?

How has the current state of the newspaper industry affected sports beat reporting in general?

What was your favorite (or most epic) memory covering road games in the MVC?

Do you ever get story ideas from ShockerNet?
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
        With the success and notoriety the program has achieved under Gregg Marshall, in addition to the recent move to the AAC, how has covering the program changed in the last 5-10 years?

How has the current state of the newspaper industry affected sports beat reporting in general?

What was your favorite (or most epic) memory covering road games in the MVC?

Do you ever get story ideas from ShockerNet?
        How often do you read Shockernet?

List your favorite posters on Shockernet? :)

Do you ever "Thank for this post" or "Like this post" on Shockernet? :)
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          How often do you read Shockernet?

List your favorite posters on Shockernet? :)

Do you ever "Thank for this post" or "Like this post" on Shockernet? :)
          I feel confident I can answer these questions in the manner Paul would answer them:

How often do you read Shockernet? Daily

List your favorite posters on Shockernet? :) @WstateU

Do you ever "Thank for this post" or "Like this post" on Shockernet? :) Only those made by @WstateU

Comment

What was your favorite Valley road destination?

Which AAC road destination are you most looking forward to?

Comment

Paul,

Any truth to the rumor that we’re going to land a couple of “lunkers”?

Thanks! I’ll hang up and listen.

Lunkermania; fishing is my pastime.

I like "BIG BASS" and I cannot lie!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

What is your name?

What is your quest?

Then pick any one of the following:

What is your favorite color?

What is the capitol of Assyria?

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Comment

Have you ever wanted to punch Doug Elgin?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    What is your name?

What is your quest?

Then pick any one of the following:

What is your favorite color?

What is the capitol of Assyria?

It's the Monty Python references that get me through the off-season!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Are swallows that have been lade slower or faster than unladen swallows?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        I am excited to announce an upcoming Shockernet "running" interview with Wichita State's local sports writer, Paul Suellentrop, of The Wichita Eagle!

@SHOXMVC will be once again conducting the interview. You are encouraged to submit questions! However, in order to respect Paul's time, not all questions may be selected. Please be understanding if your question isn't chosen.
                        Another profound cutting edge idea by the great Kung Wu and a shout out of thanks to SHOXMVC. (to soon have the new name of AACSHOX?) Paul S. has been my favorite local sports writer since he started here.

1. have you seen any summer scrimmages and could offer any details of positive things that caught you eye, especially the new players.

2. Concerning recruiting, the Shocks have really improved on the quality of recruits that will now talk to us seriously. Of those you know about for this Season, are their any you would like to see us sign that would be willing to possibly do so? We need some lunkers in here.

3. Have you seen the famous Kung Wu Shocker autographed Shocker basketball because we sure have Not.

4. Should we as SN posters be allowed to do likes and thanks for our own masterpiece postings? That way, maybe I could get some once in a black and yellow moon? Muhahahahaha!!!!!!!

5. Have you ever eaten any stale nacho's at a Shocker game and have you noticed a pattern with WstateU saying this phrase? "Yipes, Stripes, Beechnut gum?"
                        Last edited by forevershockerfan; August 10, 2017, 05:52 PM.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

It's roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles per hour, beating its wings 7-9 times per second (rather than 43). But please note that a 5 ounce bird cannot carry a one pound coconut.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                            But please note that a 5 ounce bird cannot carry a one pound coconut.
                            Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you don't.
                              Sometimes even a blind squirrel finds an occasional acorn or can also climb a tree and act like a nut!!!!!!!

I wonder if Paul S. has read the '11 Trivia thread' because it is deep and also gets nutty.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X