Future Shocker SuperStars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Shocker SuperStars

While Maggie and I haven’t attended many MBB games or really any other sport games, I’ve followed the Shockers and got to see some incredible players pass through the University and have great lives outside of basketball. I’ve talked with many of them after they graduated, started their families, and I personally loved chatting with their lovely brides. Maggie loves giving out Shocker suckers to some of their children. With these players we have now, and some of the threads about them dating other current athletes, it makes me think...

What pairing of past or present athletes would make the best FUTURE Shockers? I’ve read on this bulletin board that some current players are mingling with current volleyball athletes, a few socializing with a few dancers on the spirit squad, and a few other reports I’ve read here.

What say you? It’s hard to beat our current Rauno and Volleyball example but you all have a better history of Shocker sport super stars. Any undeniable athletes that gone on to make future shocker stars?

Ryan Bradley, a freshman on the 2006 Sweet 16 team, and Katie Niggemeyer, a member of the volleyball team about ten years ago, ended up getting married. Katie is probably 6'3...and is still six inches shorter than her husband. Their kids will certainly have sufficient height.
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      Ryan Bradley, a freshman on the 2006 Sweet 16 team, and Katie Niggemeyer, a member of the volleyball team about ten years ago, ended up getting married. Katie is probably 6'3...and is still six inches shorter than her husband. Their kids will certainly have sufficient height.
      Yet another guy that outkicked his coverage.

Comment

'Wood's kids could be plump in the DNA department.

Comment

I don't know if TK and Gabby are still together, but I wouldn't mind seeing an OH outta that pair.

Comment

Aaron Ellis and Shantel Poynter Have two Adorable very tall, athletic girls! Whether basketball is in the cards for them or not is yet to be seen. They do play, but also have done soccer & ballet. Wouldn't surprise me to see either one or both do well on the court.

Comment

Working...
            X