throwback wu logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throwback wu logo

Tried this in the off topic threads with no luck. Does anyone the WU logo where he is holding teh scythe that has a Wichita flag attached? Thanks

House

Google is our friend!
    Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah View Post
      Wish I would have thought of google.... that is not the one I'm looking for. Like is said in my op, scythe WITH WICHITA FLAG. Thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by bighouse View Post
        Wish I would have thought of google.... that is not the one I'm looking for. Like is said in my op, scythe WITH WICHITA FLAG. Thanks for the help
        I don't even remember that one. What decade is it from?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

There's one on the wheat shockers evolution t-shirt I have. But honestly, I don't recognize several of the evolution mascots.

Comment

Hey, found it for you! https://ibb.co/iGo54k
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I was always fond of this look...
              Searched my archive and couldn’t find anything you referenced nor do I remember the graphic you mentioned.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                I think 60s or 70s. I know it's up in Koch, and I remember someone posted a picture they had it tattooed back in the day.

Comment

its this logo, just looking for a good quality version.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bighouse View Post
                    its this logo, just looking for a good quality version.

Need someone to check their 1958 Parnassus yearbook...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Just had to throw this one in... :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1958-Wichita...-/381932410737
                        Thank you sir!

Comment

Maybe a bit newer but I always preferred the WuShock that looks a bit more menacing! On a side note, with the change in our apparel provider, do we receive an updated Wu? I thought Nike did the “newest” update to WuShock and didn’t know if we could use that copywrite version. Anybody have any scoop on this?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by ShoxMTXE; July 31, 2017, 11:51 AM. Reason: photo

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxMTXE View Post

Maybe a bit newer but I always preferred the WuShock that looks a bit more menacing! On a side note, with the change in our apparel provider, do we receive an updated Wu? I thought Nike did the “newest” update to WuShock and didn’t know if we could use that copywrite version. Anybody have any scoop on this?
                            I hope not. I think the current Wu is perfect as is.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1958-Wichita...-/381932410737
                              @bighouse I won a 3' x 5' Wichita State WuShock flag at the Volleyball 101 Dinner. The WuShock on the left side of the image above is one of the 6 versions of WuShock on that flag. It says that it is 1959.

I have looked for this flag online but have not been able to find it. You might want to call the WSU bookstore. Obviously someone has this image. I'm pretty sure this flag is not a one of a kind.
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 23, 2017, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X