The Basketball Touranament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Basketball Touranament

I was flipping through channels the others day and saw a game of "The Basketball Tournament," a tournament with a bunch of former players. Some of the teams are college-based. The game I saw tipping off was a team of former Ohio State players playing a team of former Bradley players. There were some recognizable names on these squads too. Greg Oden, Jared Sullinger, and Aaron Craft were playing for the Ohio State group (named Scarlet & Gray). Bradley's group (named Always a Brave) had Patrick O'Bryant, Marcellus Sommerville, Sam Maniscalco, and others. The Scarlet & Gray won 81-72.

If a team of WSU guys was assembled for that...and I'm gathering that NBA guys aren't eligible to play, which would currently exclude Ron, Fred, and maybe Cle depending on his status at the time)...who would you want to see on the Play Angry squad?
    Last edited by WuShock16; July 25, 2017, 12:51 PM.
    78-65

Had same thought yesterday. Here is my team trying to go with active or recently active players at some level of professional ball.

Miller, Stutz, Cle (if eligible, if not Darius), Ramone, Toure, Cotton, Malcolm, Ragland

Want of more player who can play a wing so I'd go with PJ if he's still in playing shape.

Comment

Originally posted by dregn View Post
      Had same thought yesterday. Here is my team trying to go with active or recently active players at some level of professional ball.

Miller, Stutz, Cle (if eligible, if not Darius), Ramone, Toure, Cotton, Malcolm, Ragland

Want of more player who can play a wing so I'd go with PJ if he's still in playing shape.
      Add Carl Hall

Comment

Originally posted by dregn View Post

Yeah, the only guys you've got on that team that can play a wing are Cle, Toure, and Cotton.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

All they would need would be cotton. The other teams would forfeit the instant he stepped on the court. :)

Comment

Working...
          X