Conner Frankamp's GrandFather Passed Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conner Frankamp's GrandFather Passed Away

Wasn't sure whether I should put his here are in the Off-Topic section but thought since it involved one our current players this was appropriate.

Conner Frankamp's grandfather passed away on Wednesday at age 90. My condolescences to Conner and his family. Sounds like Mr. Frankamp and a long and good life. So if Conner points to the heaven's everytime he drains a 3 this season will understand why.

Prayers to Conner and especially his dad Marty, whom I've know for years and have been so happy to reconnect with since Conner transferred. My father knew Marvin well and always had nice things to say about him.

Comment

RIP, and thoughts be with Connors family.
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Mr. Frankamp was my 7th grade science teacher in the early 70's at John Marshall Jr. High. I remember his class well. He, like most of the other teachers, had a wooden paddle and they didn't hesitate to use it if warranted. Fortunately I stayed on the good side of the law in his class. RIP Mr. Frankamp.

Comment

Working...
        X