A question I posed on another board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonWu
    I for one would kiss MT's feet if we beat him in the Final 4 and saw him sitting in the stands with a Wushock sticker on his shirt. :D
    :good: :good: :good: :good:
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

nm... too many thumbs.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
        I for one would kiss MT's feet if we beat him in the Final 4 and saw him sitting in the stands with a Wushock sticker on his shirt. :D
        That one I'm not sure I would do. I don't hate Turgeon for leaving -- I don't even dislike him for leaviing. Coaching is a business and he saw his chance to go to a BCS school for more money and he took it. What I still have some trouble with (and eventually I will get over this too) is the condition he left the team in. Someday I will forgive him for that, but not just yet (and I'm sure Mark will lose a lot of sleep over my not forgiving him.) I just want to hang onto my anger a little while longer.

Comment

I would hope Turg would wear a WSU button after we beat his KU coached team in the final 4 on our way to the win over Royboy's Carolina team for the national title!

:goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: 8) 8) 8)
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Would I care if Marshall was wearing a Winthrop button in that situation? No. Not lets say Turg was still our coach and he was there with his KU button. I know he did that kind of thing sometimes and it never did sit very well with me.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
              I would hope Turg would wear a WSU button after we beat his KU coached team in the final 4 on our way to the win over Royboy's Carolina team for the national title!

:goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: 8) 8) 8)

Oh I like the way that sounds. You could put me 6' feet under just after that happened as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Working...
              X