WE ARE AMERICAN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mathman View Post
    SMU fan here. Welcome aboard. Look forward to some really good games with you guys.
    i'm getting a serious big-east conference vibe (circa late-seventies to mid-eighties) from what's about to come. and quick.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
      Happy days. We went from Shocker Mountain and rose on up to the mighty AAC. God bless the AAC, SN, Shockers, Navy football, and may God bless the United States Of America!!!!!!!
      🇺🇸🏀🌻🇺🇸🏀🌻🇺🇸🏀🌻
      SHOCKERS & AWE

"Go Ahead, Try To Jinx Us" ~ The Monsters Of The Midwest

"Wichita State fans bring the noise to another level. The roar
      gets into your skull, giving you a mild case of vertigo."

Comment

Has anyone seen any new WSU shirts with American Athletic Conference logo?

Comment

Originally posted by JB4WSU View Post
          Has anyone seen any new WSU shirts with American Athletic Conference logo?
          Dillons has a few styles.
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Today was my first time in Wichita since the conference change. This banners with the American logo are absolutely glorious!

Comment

Has anyone gotten a look at the logo in Koch yet? I was curious if we *have* to make it blue and red?

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                Has anyone gotten a look at the logo in Koch yet? I was curious if we *have* to make it blue and red?
                You're talking about the logo on the court? That logo is always in school colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                  I believe it's the school's choice.

Comment

Working...
                  X