No announcement yet.

Basketball Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the yellow from the Wu mixes poorly with the hardwood color. Maybe the changes in lighting fixes that. If not, more yellow is a no for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
      I think the yellow from the Wu mixes poorly with the hardwood color. Maybe the changes in lighting fixes that. If not, more yellow is a no for me.
      Common 'mini', we all know you're partial to Crimson and Blue. :)
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm sure you're looking for more crimson and blue.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          I'm sure you're looking for more crimson and blue.
          I'll stick with black. But congratz on both of yours effort to find the quickest and easiest line within 1 minute of each other.

I did do a quick google, and KU does have yellow next to the hardwood. It doesn't look any better. Not that the yellow in woo looks bad. I just think any more yellow and it is too much against the hardwood (So I think it would be a bit much for the whole post paint).

Comment

I'll stick with black. But congratz on both of yours effort to find the quickest and easiest line within 1 minute of each other.

I did do a quick google, and KU does have yellow next to the hardwood.
            It doesn't look any better. Not that the yellow in woo looks bad. I just think any more yellow and it is too much against the hardwood (So I think it would be a bit much for the whole post paint).
            By google do you mean you looked at the background of your PC and phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              By google do you mean you looked at the background of your PC and phone?
              You forgot underwear, socks, bedspread, kitchen napkins, drapes, auto air freshener, seat covers, beer koozie, flip flops, etc. All required for a true hardcore KU fan.

Things not typically required would be any connection - financial, academic, or otherwise - to the actual school.

Comment

...toilet seat, poop,...
                let's keep this going!
                I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Working...
                X