Isaiah Poor Bear Chandler 6'9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I could have sworn he had 6 points but maybe I am wrong. Entirely possible.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        I could have sworn he had 6 points but maybe I am wrong. Entirely possible.
        Missed an open dunk

Comment

If Shox go final four, the Poor Bear back story might just get more play time then the Small Town KS kid Ron Baker walk on story.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocknroll33 View Post
            If Shox go final four, the Poor Bear back story might just get more play time then the Small Town KS kid Ron Baker walk on story.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Perhaps.....

But we will never know if this is true!
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Don’t be such a pessimist. WHEN shocks go final four…

I would party with you, btw. You seem like a blast.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

BTW I start every season with final four hopes until we are done, so skip tge hate replies....lol

Comment

BTW I start every season with final four hopes until we are done, so skip tge hate replies....lol
                    I doubt anyone on here hates you. I like your optimism, it gives me a giggle.

Comment

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

What good does it do to tag IPBC publicly? Aside from trying to get a players attention, just let it go. Clearly he has an interesting name, and Poor Bear himself has Pooh Bear listed as his twitter handle. I’m just tired of people thinking they’re gonna get others in trouble through social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          What good does it do to tag IPBC publicly? Aside from trying to get a players attention, just let it go. Clearly he has an interesting name, and Poor Bear himself has Pooh Bear listed as his twitter handle. I’m just tired of people thinking they’re gonna get others in trouble through social media.
                          I think there is a fine line between making light of an interesting name and making fun of a young man. The commentators crossed that line.
                          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Agree, and….I detect some sarcasm in IPBC’s tweet.

Comment

I just thought they were idiots who never learned to read. They were calling him Pooh bear and believed that was how to pronounce it.
                              Someone must have called cbs out on it as the broadcasters apologized for the error and shortly after cbs run an ad honoring native Americans.

Comment

Dumb for making fun of someones name on National TV? Yes. Racist? I certainly didn't take it that way. Our society is so hell bent on making everything about race it is honestly disgusting. I don't know if Ryan Gates is on SN but dude needs to chill. Likely just looking for a few woke atta boys from Poor Bear.

Comment

Working...
                                X