*** SHOCKERNET EXCLUSIVE Interview with Mike Kennedy ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** SHOCKERNET EXCLUSIVE Interview with Mike Kennedy ***

I'm super excited to announce an upcoming Shockernet "running" interview with Wichita State's living legend, "Voice of the Shockers", Mike Kennedy!

@SHOXMVC: has been kind enough to agree to conduct the interview, and has already discussed a few topics with Mike. Look for answers to some of those questions soon!

Also, Mike has been generous enough to agree to comment on reasonable topics related to Wichita State, so you are encouraged to submit questions! However, in order to respect Mike's time, not all questions will be selected. Please be understanding if your question isn't chosen.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      I'm super excited to announce an upcoming Shockernet "running" interview with Wichita State's living legend, "Voice of the Shockers", Mike Kennedy!

@SHOXMVC has been kind enough to agree to conduct the interview, and has already discussed a few topics with Mike. Look for answers to some of those questions soon!

Also, Mike has been generous enough to agree to comment on reasonable topics related to Wichita State, so you are encouraged to submit questions! However, in order to respect Mike's time, not all questions will be selected. Please be understanding if your question isn't chosen.
      THIS IS AWESOME!!!
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

Please ask him if we are working on free throw shooting in the off-season. I hear that's an issue.

(gargle, gargle... heavy, rattling breathing... audibly loud phone hang-up)

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            Please ask him if we are working on free throw shooting in the off-season.
            Will that be before or after inquiring about the scholarship count?
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              Please ask him if we are working on free throw shooting in the off-season. I hear that's an issue.

(gargle, gargle... heavy, rattling breathing... audibly loud phone hang-up)
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Question for Mike:

"Do call-in show HOF’s like Ron, Doug and Dennis ever cause you or coach Marshall to do the ‘Anderson Cooper’ eye roll?"

"Thanks, I'll hang up and listen off the air."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Question for Mike:

How do you personally feel about joining the American Athletic Conference?

Comment

Working...
                  X