Kerry Rosenboom Honored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry Rosenboom Honored

Very nice honor for long-time Shocker strength and conditioning guru, Kerry Rosenboom. Congrats Coach.

:encouragement:

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    That's a heck of an honor for him. Congrats to him, his work as always been apparent in the build of our players.

This should be a key recruiting point mentioned to all recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      This should be a key recruiting point mentioned to all recruits.
      No doubt it will be and has been for a log time now but having the formal title of Master Strenght & Conditioning Coach won't hurt any.

I don't know if this means Coach Rosenboom is now addressed as Sensei or not.

Comment

Kerry can make your muscles scream in less than 60 seconds and is one of the very best strength and conditioning trainers in the Country. He excels in training Shocker athletes and helps to get them in ship-shape. Kerry loves Shocker hoops like a SN zealot and I have had the opportunity a few times through the years discussing this esteemed subject with him. This honor to Kerry is well deserved and I am happy for him.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

An incredible and much deserved honor for an outstanding coach. Congrats to Coach Rosenboom. One could make the argument that Coach Rosenboom is the foundation on which Shocker sports success is built.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
          X