McDuffie entering the draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDuffie entering the draft?

Saw this was tweeted out last night. Didn't see anything posted here yet.

Adam Zagoria @AdamZagoria

Wichita State's Markis McDuffie will test the NBA waters w/o an agent, per source.

Nevermind. I see the Pro Evaluation topic now. I wasn't looking in the right places, apparently.

Comment

Standard procedure. Gets a read on his stock and increases his visibility; doesn't risk anything unless he hires an agent or fails to withdraw by a certain deadline. I would not expect either.

Comment

Oh man I would hate to see him go! That would be a big blow to our boys. Hate to see a clean cut kid like leave.

-Uncle Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Mike View Post
          Oh man I would hate to see him go! That would be a big blow to our boys. Hate to see a clean cut kid like leave.

-Uncle Mike
          Yeah, I mean the fact that he's a huge part of the team and extremely talented doesn't mean anything....

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Mike View Post

-Uncle Mike
            All our kids are "clean cut"...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
              Yeah, I mean the fact that he's a huge part of the team and extremely talented doesn't mean anything....
              Excellent job reading his post, that is essentially what he said.:good:

Comment

Originally posted by mini-shock View Post
                Excellent job reading his post, that is essentially what he said.:good:
                I read "blow our boys" from his post ;)
                I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Working...
                X