Kevin Ollie = Chris Lowery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Ollie = Chris Lowery?

Is anyone else seeing similarities between UConn since Calhoun retired and SIU when Painter left for Purdue?

Ollie - Took Calhoun's players to a nat'l 'ship.
    Lowery - Took Weber/Painter's players to S16 and near upset of KU.

Ollie is losing players like Lowery did after bringing in some damn good recruits.

At least UConn is in a position to fix it when the time comes. SIU hired Barry Hinson, who had been DOBO'ing for a few seasons.

Just one other advantage to being in the AAC over the MVC.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Except UConn will probably hire up and comer D-Bag Dan to lead a merry band of thugs against Gregg the Devil.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Good comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          Except UConn will probably hire up and comer D-Bag Dan to lead a merry band of thugs against Gregg the Devil.
          If there was ever a single post that could deservedly earn a ban hammer, that would be the one.

Of course, I'm kidding, or am I?
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            Why? They already have his mentor on campus at SMU.

Comment

Maybe they'll try going after a higher profile UConn grad this time like Rip or Jesus Shuttlesworth!
              The Assman

Comment

Maybe they will hire Coach K

Comment

Chris seems much shorter/heavier than Ollie. I guess if Marty S could do it, so could Chris but that begs the question why the name change?

Interesting theory but I doubt they're actually the same person.

Comment

Working...
                  X