And So It Begins.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    They are making funny signs about our baseball program.
    To be fair, even I've been doing that lately.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Great. Another thread to refresh.
      I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Cue Jeopardy theme...

Comment

i Am thinking the announCment Comes on friday.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

I caught the CBS guy on Rome just now and he said he just heard word from several AAC members that WSU was coming, basketball only, this year. Could it be they only move bball this year, then the other sports next year? I'm not sure if by that he just meant no football, but thought it was interesting.

Comment

NM
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Only if they enjoy complicating the process by a factor of a thousand.

Everything will move at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
                  I caught the CBS guy on Rome just now and he said he just heard word from several AAC members that WSU was coming, basketball only, this year. Could it be they only move bball this year, then the other sports next year? I'm not sure if by that he just meant no football, but thought it was interesting.
                  Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  I would imagine that's a pretty good possibility.
                  I'm thinking the spurned MVC office might give a one finger salute to that idea, personally. If we're on our way out the door, I would sure assume the MVC would just prefer us to close it behind us.

EDIT: It should be noted (for probably the 50th time) that the "basketball only" lexicon you hear in the press really means "everything but football".

Comment

hate to Count my Chickens before they hatch
                    Phi Alpha

Comment

Any move would require a move of all sports. I doubt they would want to keep any sports that aren't basketball for a year either.
                      The Assman

Comment

Yeah, I hate the term basketball-only because it confuses people. It mostly just means "non-football school".

So yeah, we're basketball only, plus baseball, plus volleyball, plus track and field, plus....

Comment

Working...
                        X