No announcement yet.

Forum Boards for 2017=>2018 Opponents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why in the world would anybody want this thread unstickied? it's convenient.. right there. i click on it about every other day.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
      why in the world would anybody want this thread unstickied? it's convenient.. right there. i click on it about every other day.
      Because the same info is in another tab that can be reached with just one click, same as this. But it has the added benefit of not cluttering the board. I like the info in this thread, but the new board now allows it to be accessible in the same number of clicks without keeping a thread stickied.

Comment

maybe i clicked on the wrong tab, but i didn't see any links to notre dame, baylor, ou, osu, aac board etc.

no, it is not cluttering this board (well, it wasn't.. now it is).
        Last edited by another shocker; November 30, 2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Cluttering the board......lmao......
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
            maybe i clicked on the wrong tab, but i didn't see any links to notre dame, baylor, ou, osu, aac board etc.

no, it is not cluttering this board (well, it wasn't.. now it is).
            When you click Helpful Links, look at the 5th post down. Is that what you are looking for?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I can NOT see the forum boards for any of our ooc opponents anywhere but here as far as I know. The helpful links are only conference links.

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                I can NOT see the forum boards for any of our ooc opponents anywhere but here as far as I know. The helpful links are only conference links.
                Ah, yes ... ooc opponents! Cdizzle were thinking of conference opponents. I'll resticky this for now.

Maybe one of y'all could compile the OOC opponents and post them to the Helpful Links?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

not only that, but this thread has multiple message board links for each conference team. 'helpful links' has only one board connection for each conference foe. if it aint broke, don't fix it.

Comment

An Open Invitation.

As many of you know there is an American Conference message board over at CSNbbs. In connection with that we get our own message board over there which shock, Downtown Shocker Brown, and myself have at various times been working to customize and turn into a legit message board. The new board will be called "The Roundhouse".

I would like to invite everyone to join up and try it out. We are not trying to compete with Shockernet and several of us are members of both sites. We just want to expand the online shocker community and the more sites that exist for folks to find the better.
                    Last edited by WheatShock; March 2, 2018, 03:46 PM.
                    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

X2 on not wanting to compete with SN. That attitude has axed Wheatshockers twice. SN is the undisputed mothership. We don’t know what kind of identity The Roundhouse will have but it will be harmonious with SN. We are excited, but its going to take massive participation to get it going. Come on over and mix and mingle with AAC brethren and lets have a good time.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                      X