BREAKING: Paris Lee to Wichita State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING: Paris Lee to Wichita State

http://www.videtteonline.com/sports/paris-lee-dyes-hair-tips-yellow-eligible-for-fifth-year/article_cc1a21ac-1679-11e7-9285-9bd3649ebc3c.html

Originally posted by Rollbird5 View Post
    http://www.videtteonline.com/sports/paris-lee-dyes-hair-tips-yellow-eligible-for-fifth-year/article_cc1a21ac-1679-11e7-9285-9bd3649ebc3c.html
    Does the date have anything to do with the announcement? We do need another quality backup guard.

Comment

Today is April 1st right?
      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

That is absolutely phenomenal. April Fools is the best. “That’s pretty cool, man," Lee said. "After I told the guys on the team I was coming, I tried getting Frankamp to get himself some tips and dye them yellow too."

Comment

well, the date is the obvious joke, but I for one think the kid is a fantastic player, and were it NOT a joke, would take him a heartbeat!

Comment

lolzers
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

:devilish: SCRUB FROM SHOCKERNET, ALL TRACES OF THIS PUTRID, STEAMING PILE OF APRIL FOOLS DAY CRAP STORY, LINKED TO FROM THAT DISPICABLE ISUR RAG. ALWAYS REMEMBER, WSU SUPPLIES PLAYERS TO ISUR, NOT , THE OTHER WAY AROUND. :loyal::loyal::loyal:
              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Had it not been April 1st, this one had National Championship written all over it.

Comment

Mark Adams would literally have an orgasm if this happened.

Comment

Nm
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                      :devilish: SCRUB FROM SHOCKERNET, ALL TRACES OF THIS PUTRID, STEAMING PILE OF APRIL FOOLS DAY CRAP STORY, LINKED TO FROM THAT DISPICABLE ISUR RAG. ALWAYS REMEMBER, WSU SUPPLIES PLAYERS TO ISUR, NOT , THE OTHER WAY AROUND. :loyal::loyal::loyal:
                      I'd take Lee in a heartbeat. Imagine having him as a backup to Shamet!

(In the theoretical way)

Comment

Working...
                      X