No announcement yet.

KU fans just mad cause Wichita State was the last Kansas team in the final 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU fans just mad cause Wichita State was the last Kansas team in the final 4

Mic drop

#ChokingChickens

Comment

Looking at their roster none of their starting 5 may be back for next season. Theres a good chance someone's regular season champs streak will end next year.
      Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
        Looking at their roster none of their starting 5 may be back for next season. Theres a good chance someone's regular season champs streak will end next year.
        Nah...
        Livin the dream

Comment

Wufan may be right. Somehow, the Chickenhawks will probably find a way; and -- just as important -- the glorious Big 12-2 will probably find a way, too. It isn't that The Flagship doesn't lose games they seemingly shouldn't; it's just that the rest of the teams have raised it to an art form.

Comment

I hate em, but that streak is pretty amazing

Comment

Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
              I think they have all their referees coming back.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                I think they have all their referees coming back.
                I'm going to use this one!
                Livin the dream

Comment

Take away the lucky 2008 shot against Memphis, KU fans would want his hide. Too many player problems, as well as under performs for one of the four blue blood programs. Does well against BXII as he knows their system, but give him a few days to prepare against an equally or slightly less talented team, he'll lose. Not the best in- game coach.
                  Wouldn't be surprised to see him retire soon.

Comment

I would guess the natives are growing restless

Comment

It is surprising how quickly they turn on Self.. Considering it doesn't matter what business it is, everytime a new hire is made there's no guarantee it will work out or if the trains will still be on time. When Self does leave though I see them being like Arizona and dropping off for awhile. Hell the big 12 isn't as attractive now as it was back when Self got hired. They may simply not be able to get promising coaches like they used to.

Comment

Is it out of the realm of possibility that T Boone throws the farm at him and he goes home, where he can finish out his career?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          Is it out of the realm of possibility that T Boone throws the farm at him and he goes home, where he can finish out his career?
                          .........not impossible.....much more likely if OSU were not in the B12

Comment

Ive said this before, but I have an uncle who played for KU when Self was on the bench, and a summer with Cal. Said Cal is a really personable guy and Self is just an ass. Has not liked him since. He isn't a developer, he can't make in game adjustments and as soon as he tried being Cal lite his "success" went in the garbage. Mario Chalmers ain't walking through those doors. KU should not renew his contract and go after Pop, if he would ever leave the Spurs.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                              Ive said this before, but I have an uncle who played for KU when Self was on the bench, and a summer with Cal. Said Cal is a really personable guy and Self is just an ass. Has not liked him since. He isn't a developer, he can't make in game adjustments and as soon as he tried being Cal lite his "success" went in the garbage. Mario Chalmers ain't walking through those doors. KU should not renew his contract and go after Pop, if he would ever leave the Spurs.
                              I love bashing KU and I do not doubt your story on Self, however, Kansas is a VERY successful program even if they can't get beyond the elite 8 routinely. Also, I can't think of anything more foolish than releasing a coach of Self's caliber. That would be FAR worse than what NC State or Indiana did. KU is a storied and relevant program in a relevant conference and Self has won the conference championship for the umpteenth consecutive time. They will and should stick with him for many more years.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                              X