• Show
Clear All

• You don't like that Parsons grin?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      You don't like that Parsons grin?
      Or that high whiny voice

Comment

• i know that it's been a while, but i never thought that i'd miss bruce heartl. haven't watched sports sunday since.

Comment

• Originally posted by InWuWeTrust View Post
          i know that it's been a while, but i never thought that i'd miss bruce heartl. haven't watched sports sunday since.
          I miss all the "old" sports guys. Don't know who anybody is anymore on any of these stations.

Comment

• Moved to Colorado Springs where Grant Meech landed. He's not bad. KWCH was better with him.

Comment

• Bruce Heartl is here in Denver on the Fox affiliate. He even pretends to like the Broncos now. He's growing on me.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• I thought Heartl was still down in Tulsa. When did he land in Denver?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                  I thought Heartl was still down in Tulsa. When did he land in Denver?
                  According to this (http://kdvr.com/author/bruce-haertl/) May of 2016. I thought it was more recent than that.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• on his radio show he stutters and can't spit out a legit sentence 90% of the time. The other portion of time... he is eating on air.

Comment

• I like Bruce. He is a Shocker. At least he doesnt have a northeastern Kansas bias.
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

• What's Kunkel's infatuation with Samajae Haynes-Jones all of a sudden?

Comment

• Originally posted by washedup View Post
                          What's Kunkel's infatuation with Samajae Haynes-Jones all of a sudden?
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                            on his radio show he stutters and can't spit out a legit sentence 90% of the time. The other portion of time... he is eating on air.
                            The eating while on the air by Bruce is so unprofessional it drives me to turn the radio station.

Comment

• Really wish SHJ was a defensive stopper so I could say “wait till we get our Haynes-Jones on you”

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                                Really wish SHJ was a defensive stopper so I could say “wait till we get our Haynes-Jones on you”
                                He’s definitely not a stopper, but when I watch him on D he sure looks like he wants to be. Lots of energy with that kid.
                                Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Working...
                                X