Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    snowflakenet.net
    I thought it was funny, but not exactly appropriate.
    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• I believe that is called “Puppy Love.”
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• It’s obviously staged.

Comment

• Well, if my attempt at humor symbolizing a poster’s apparent fixation with anything remotely critical of Shocker basketball and supporting those critical of program has offended, I will remove. For the record Kunckle is the lady in the sweater and -ness is the standard poodle.

I am honestly in shock (no pun intended), at the uppidiness of this group.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Walker
            Walker commented
            Editing a comment
            Van Gogh was misunderstood, and he gave the world Starry Night. I missed your gif but it sounds pretty savage, I'm sure it would have grossed me out but made me lmao.

Theory:
            Shaqness is Kunkle.

• To me it’s no different than when a tiny dog humps your neighbors leg. Funny every time, staged or not. :)

Comment

• He's cute, ain't he? Only problem is, he's got a little bit of Mississippi leg hound in him. If the mood catches him right, he'll grab your leg, and just go to town. You don't want him around if you're wearing short pants if you know what I mean. A word of warning though: If he does lay into you, it's best to just let him finish.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• SHOCKvalue
              SHOCKvalue commented
              Editing a comment
              Watched that, oh... ‘bout three weeks ago.

• I thought it was a foul on the Poodle for going over the back. If we weren’t in the middle of basketball season, I might see it differently.
            Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; January 15, 2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• I was waiting for an "invading the cylinder" call.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Maybe the Will the Annoying pays attention to SN, maybe he doesn't; but I'd be willing to bet that he counts any web appearance, especially any that might land him on page one of a message board, as a victory regardless of how disparaging the content might be.

Comment

• Move Landry to the 2 and start samajae at the 1?? LMAO this guy is hilarious
                  Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Having watched the weather on channel 12 I accidently let it slide on into Sports Sunday. Will Kunkle is not only smarmy and arrogant, he simply just isn't very good. And is there a bigger twit on TV than Jeffry Parsons? I didn't leave it on long enough to see if Arielle was on.
                    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• pie n eye
                      pie n eye commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Parsons is unbearable.

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
                    Having watched the weather on channel 12 I accidently let it slide on into Sports Sunday. Will Kunkle is not only smarmy and arrogant, he simply just isn't very good. And is there a bigger twit on TV than Jeffry Parsons? I didn't leave it on long enough to see if Arielle was on.
                    I'm encouraging people to let it slide into sports sunday more often just so complaints come here and hopefully KWCH sees the thread and please Jesus send Will packing.

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

I'm encouraging people to let it slide into sports sunday more often just so complaints come here and hopefully KWCH sees the thread and please Jesus send Will packing.
                      But you're ultimately still watching the show every Sunday night, which really is all that KWCH and Will cares about.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

But you're ultimately still watching the show every Sunday night, which really is all that KWCH and Will cares about.
                        I haven't watched since the season started actually.. But I'm not actively avoiding it. Usually just busy

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
                          Having watched the weather on channel 12 I accidently let it slide on into Sports Sunday. Will Kunkle is not only smarmy and arrogant, he simply just isn't very good. And is there a bigger twit on TV than Jeffry Parsons? I didn't leave it on long enough to see if Arielle was on.
                          Agree with all of this. Never figured out what qualified Jeffrey Parsons to be on TV. Really hard to watch.

Comment

Working...
                          X