2017-18 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AG1219 View Post
    The GIA website that I saw showed benches in front of 107 and 109. Maybe they changed?
    You appear to be correct. It is just confusing from the way the Ticketmaster map is. It has the OSU logo facing the direction to comply with what I thought the layout was.

Carry on.
    78-65

Comment

• "COLLEGE BASKETBALL IS BACK ON CBS SPORTS FEATURING BIGGEST SCHEDULE TO DATE WITH MORE THAN 270 GAMES THIS SEASON" - CBS Sports

Posted: 10/11/17

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
        "COLLEGE BASKETBALL IS BACK ON CBS SPORTS FEATURING BIGGEST SCHEDULE TO DATE WITH MORE THAN 270 GAMES THIS SEASON" - CBS Sports

Posted: 10/11/17

Why is 3G pictured? We have no exciting games scheduled. Just ask those at Bleacher Report.

Comment

• Still scratching my head why KU and KSU wouldn't reach out to Wichita for an exhibition game for charity. With LS and MM out, seems to me it would have been a great time to try to flex their muscle over the little ol' Shockers. Guess I'll take it as a compliment that even with our two best players injured, didn't want to risk losing but it still pisses me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Still scratching my head why KU and KSU wouldn't reach out to Wichita for an exhibition game for charity. With LS and MM out, seems to me it would have been a great time to try to flex their muscle over the little ol' Shockers. Guess I'll take it as a compliment that even with our two best players injured, didn't want to risk losing but it still pisses me off.
            Maybe they did and WSU told them no!

Comment

• Are we scrimmaging someone this year? I see that we only have 1 exhibition game, so that usually means we also have a scrimmage. Anyone know when/who?

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                May be. After all, GGG did say he was happy with "where the series is at."

Comment

• Originally posted by shockar25 View Post
                  Are we scrimmaging someone this year? I see that we only have 1 exhibition game, so that usually means we also have a scrimmage. Anyone know when/who?
                  Not sure when, but thought I heard/read ORU... could have been a dream?
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Not sure when, but thought I heard/read ORU... could have been a dream?
                    You are correct. It is ORU. Not sure when though
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Is my meter off? I'm sure 3g would love to pound them any time.

Comment

Still scratching my head why KU and KSU wouldn't reach out to Wichita for an exhibition game for charity. With LS and MM out, seems to me it would have been a great time to try to flex their muscle over the little ol' Shockers. Guess I'll take it as a compliment that even with our two best players injured, didn't want to risk losing but it still pisses me off.
                        KSU vs. Missouri State in Manhattan may attract 5000. Not a great hurricane fund raiser. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
                          Is my meter off? I'm sure 3g would love to pound them any time.
                          No sarcasm, WSU has nothing to gain by playing and exhibition game against either, with two or it's best players out.

Plus, it's really fun to say that!

Comment

No sarcasm, WSU has nothing to gain by playing and exhibition game against either, with two or it's best players out.

I 100% agree...on both points!

Comment

We may have nothing to gain but the game is to raise money for those who have lost everything in recent storms. They may have something to gain.

Just sayin

Comment

We may have nothing to gain but the game is to raise money for those who have lost everything in recent storms. They may have something to gain.

Just sayin
                                I'm 90% sure that a team is not allowed to have a public exhibition against D1 school.
                                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Working...
                                X