No announcement yet.

Wichita State v Kentucky game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great effort today Shox, we've come a long way since Canada. Great season, I'm proud to be a Shocker FAN!!

Comment

• Cal maybe a lil "up yours" in the sideline interview

Comment

• The best freshman in that game was wearing black.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
          wtf was that Daishon?
          I don't even like it when Daishon would come into a game against Evansville, much less Kentucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Cal maybe a lil "up yours" in the sideline interview
            Think that was more than a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
              Kentucky had one goal the last two positions. Don't let Shammit beat us. They succeeded.
              Wish Shaq would have driven on Bam the next to last possession. Wish Landry would have popped at about 4 seconds or found Conner. Had similar 20/20s 3 years ago. Still proud of how we competed. Great year, great team, great future.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Because I didn't think they were God's gift to basketball.
                ... and Kentucky has a ways to go to catch 'em. Probably never will.

Comment

They are gonna get run over the next week. He knows he's lucky AF that he won the game today.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I wonder if he would like to concede that what he said means there was no discernable level in talent.

Comment

• Great great game guys. Not quite the game the 2014 game was but a great game no the less. Next year your team is going to be insanely good with losing no starters or important bench players plus whoever else you get to come in.

Next year you are going to do great things.
                      2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                      2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                      2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                      2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                      The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Blown goaltending call in the first changed the end of this game...stripes and the NCAA win again...
                        #Power5Bias

Comment

• Whats this garbage I am hearing about security trying to kick Gregg Marshall's wife out of the arena multiple times?

Comment

• Henry, just leave...I know you were trying to start stuff with us on Rafters...

Comment

Cal can blow me.

Comment

• Fabulous "rebuilding year".
                                This hurts...it should. Should have won this game. Mental errors hurt. Poor shooting in the first half. Turnovers.
                                But I'm not sure any of us expected any of this (except the poor seeding gift from the NCAA).
                                So proud of this team!!! Bring on November.

Comment

Working...
                                X