Wichita State v Kentucky game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Because I didn't think they were God's gift to basketball.
    The Kentucky media is probably printing out your post as we speak

Comment

• team played an excellent first half... and was close most of the second... VEGAS knows...

Comment

• Kentucky can thank their lucky stars Shamet had foul trouble with around 10 minutes in the 2nd half. That stretch before he re-entered the game hurt and it hurt bad. 2 blocks at the end by the Wildcats hurt. Great Season Shocks!!! We love the Shocks. The skeptics said we would get pulverized. We were in there fighting to the very end.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I think I'd feel better if it wasn't for a missed goaltend and a missed flagrant.
          I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
          If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• Too bad wsu lost their composure in the last minute.

Comment

• Dammit! But so proud of these young men. What a gutsy performance, both Friday night and this afternoon. They made Kentucky fight for every point. I'm not satisfied with the result, but I'm damn satisfied with the way this team took it to the Wildcats.

What another great season for Wichita State Basketball. Congratulations on a wonderful season!

Comment

• So many little things. Smith going hero ball, not paying attention and having to call a timeout to get the ball in. The missed by goaltend. Lots of in and out shots. Just needed one.

Comment

• just another big season... and I'm thankful to have seen this team "dance"...

Comment

• Isn't it too bad we lose more than five seniors next year... Its gonna be a down / rebuilding year... I feel sorry for us......

Comment

• Considering I thought this year was akin to a Canada trip for 2018 season, what a phenomenal year it turned out to be.

Comment

• Kentucky had one goal the last two positions. Don't let Shammit beat us. They succeeded.

Comment

• Rest a bit fellas, then hit the weights. You all will be monsters next year!

Comment

• What a great game. Shox know what they have to work on and next year should be able to seal the deal.
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Get real-time COLLEGEBASKETBALL basketball coverage and scores as Wichita State Shockers takes on Kentucky Wildcats. We bring you the latest game previews, live stats, and recaps on CBSSports.com

Brown w 4 TO's......all 5 starters over 25 min.......Duff 2-9 including 1-6

Comment

• Great game. Too many mistakes, especially offensively. Wasn't expecting this much out of this team, so I'm pleasantly surprised. Can't wait to see what next year brings with everybody coming back AND Samajae coming in. So proud of these guys for leaving it all on the floor physically.

Now, can Michigan State please beat the Kansas State Penitentiary of Lawrence so that the thugs can go bye bye? That would make my day.

Comment

Working...
                                X