No announcement yet.

Other NCAA Tourney Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Iowa state Purdue game is the most entertaining game all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
      Jay Bilas‏ @JayBilas
      The ACC received 9 bids to the NCAA Tournament. Six of the 9 are now gone. Only UNC, Duke and Louisville remain.
      ACC has flopped pretty hard. Even into the NIT. I haven't run the numbers yet, but they are giving up a TON of points. Makes the league look pretty suspect, especially relative to the narrative shoved down everyone's ears and eyes for 4 months.

Comment

• Purdue giving up the pork.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Purdue-ISU might be the best of the tourney so far.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Walton on ProZac - not a fan
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

• It seems like the mics are turned up louder this game as you're able to hear a ton of stuff said on the court. I love it

Comment

• Swanigan hella impressive the last 2 minutes of this game.

Comment

• Swanigan is a stud.

Ruined all the KC wonks who wanted Iowa St KU at Sprint center. Too bad...
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    Swanigan is a stud.

I was hoping for that matchup. ISU in KC was the only hope for a neutral court in the midwest. Now KU will have home games.
                    Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Non P5 1 seed gets one favorable call in a game.

ESPN cancels all scheduled programming for next 2 weeks to discuss this atrocity.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                        I was hoping for that matchup. ISU in KC was the only hope for a neutral court in the midwest. Now KU will have home games.
                        Oh?

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
                          Wait -- don't they have to beat Michigan State first? History tells us that isn't automatic.

Comment

• Well, of the 6 Sweet 16 teams that played yesterday (I had UMD and UNCW over ETSU), 5 moved on...but the 6th was my champion Villanova.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              Swanigan is a stud.

Good riddance cyclones. Swanigan kinda reminded me of The Mailman.

Comment

• I personally find this tourney the most unmemorable since I started watching. I'd rank it last of the ones I've watched. Hopefully tomorrow changes that.

Comment

Working...
                                X