No announcement yet.

Other NCAA Tourney Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently the usual St. Louis clock operators were promoted this year.

Which explains why there were no issues in St. Louis, why WSU had no trouble winning in St. Louis, and why there have been clock issues in like 3 games already.

Also, Tevin Glass is a worker. He's around the ball a lot. Fine player. Glad he's getting some run in the tournament on a good team.

Comment

Reggie Lynch could have made ISUr a really good team if he had stayed. Too bad he's an idiot and a goon. 3 fouls in less than 10 mins of playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Anyone else consider this first weekend a holiday and take off work?

Figured I'd start a thread to discuss other games.
        Always :)
        All chalk so far, meaning I'm 3-3 (I picked all 4 12 seeds, plus ETSU will lose).

Other double-digit seeds I picked:
        FGCU over FSU.
        You guys to go to the Elite 8 against UNC. Don't take that as an insult; hell, in 2006, I had MASON losing in the Elite 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
          Reggie Lynch could have made ISUr a really good team if he had stayed. Too bad he's an idiot and a goon. 3 fouls in less than 10 mins of playing time.
          I think it's safe to say he made the correct choice. 5 seed at Minnesota and with only one senior who plays on this year's team, they should be pretty good again next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockCrazy View Post
            I think it's safe to say he made the correct choice. 5 seed at Minnesota and with only one senior who plays on this year's team, they should be pretty good again next year.
            ISU board is discussing the rumor that McIntosh is graduate transferring to Minnesota too.

That said .. They aren't a true 5 seed .. And MTSU isn't a 12

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              ISU board is discussing the rumor that McIntosh is graduate transferring to Minnesota too.

That said .. They aren't a true 5 seed .. And MTSU isn't a 12
              Oh that's certainly true on the seeds, but I expect Minnesota to be in the hunt in the Big 10 next year. If there is a chance McIntosh leaves that would be pretty big for both schools, in the wrong direction for ISUr though.

Comment

Reggie Upshaw!

Comment

Just your friendly reminder that MTSU probably doesn't get in the tournament if they lose in their conference tourney. What a freaking joke

Comment

MTSU has a lot of dudes. Some real solid dudes. Fun team to watch.

Comment

What am I missing with the Redturd-Minnesota connection? Is there a former coach there or something?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                        Just your friendly reminder that MTSU probably doesn't get in the tournament if they lose in their conference tourney. What a freaking joke
                        Same for many teams.

Comment

I wonder how many RPI Top 50/100 wins MTSU has? Such a crucial measuring stick.

I do know MTSU trails Minny by a mere 12 spots in kenpom, but I've been told that's not really relevant; however, it's weird because MTSU leads Minny by double figures, and well, the game is about over.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            What am I missing with the Redturd-Minnesota connection? Is there a former coach there or something?
                            Reggie Lynch.

Comment

Junior Pitino might be the P5's most over-rated coach.

Comment

MTSU just abusing Minnesota on the glass.

Somebody needs to remind who the big bad tough athletic P5 players are supposed to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X