Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Luck!!!!! Play Your Game!!!!!

Hey guys

I'm very pumped for your start to the tourney. All BS from our rivalry aside, you guys know what I'm all about. Understand that most of Redbird Nation respects the he** out of your program and we love watching you guys curbstomp teams in the NCAA's. the fact that you guys got a 10 seed is a bigger joke than us not getting in. Truthfully....I knew we wouldn't get in but I digress.

Go out there and give 'em hell. I know you will and we will be cheering for you guys. hard!!!

I will be happy to root for your team again. Can't wait until Dayton gets a load of Shamet, Frankamp, MM and the boys.

PS---very sorry to hear about Mr. Stallworth. It always hurts to lose one from the family. Make him proud.

Originally posted by Ghost of Rick Lamb View Post
    Hey guys

I'm very pumped for your start to the tourney. All BS from our rivalry aside, you guys know what I'm all about. Understand that most of Redbird Nation respects the he** out of your program and we love watching you guys curbstomp teams in the NCAA's. the fact that you guys got a 10 seed is a bigger joke than us not getting in. Truthfully....I knew we wouldn't get in but I digress.

Go out there and give 'em hell. I know you will and we will be cheering for you guys. hard!!!

I will be happy to root for your team again. Can't wait until Dayton gets a load of Shamet, Frankamp, MM and the boys.

PS---very sorry to hear about Mr. Stallworth. It always hurts to lose one from the family. Make him proud.
    Congrats on your victory yesterday...keep it going.

Comment

Originally posted by shocksrbest View Post
      Congrats on your victory yesterday...keep it going.
      I'm looking forward to seeing how Muller attacks Tacko Fall.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Thanks. You guys played some inspired basketball last night. Was fun to watch.

Take it from us, the best way to try and prove you were snubbed is to win the NIT. And it gets REALLY fun when you get to NY.

Good luck the rest of the way
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Rick Lamb View Post
          Hey guys

Appreciate the kind words. I'm definitely rooting for you guys to win the NIT. It was a turning point for our program. It could be for yours as well. Your team and fans looked good yesterday. Keep it going!

Comment

Always a classy post from GoRL.

Hope you guys kick a** and take names all the way to the Garden.
            Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
              Take it from us, the best way to try and prove you were snubbed is to win the NIT. And it gets REALLY fun when you get to NY.
              No doubt. And if you make it to MSG I think you will be one of only eight teams still playing basketball at that point. Would love for the Shocks to be 1 of the other 7.

Comment

we'll have to let defense be the lead, just as illinois state does

Comment

Working...
                X