Watch Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Party

Anybody in the San Diego / So Cal area and know of any gatherings or place to watch the game on Friday?
    "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Need one in Plano/North Dallas area also. I feel so alone lol
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

May I suggest inviting Jim, Jack and Johnnie to watch with you. They always help me support the Shockers.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Looks like I'm going to Crown the shocks all by myself. Although, there are a couple fans up around fairbanks, maybe there is potential for a far north watch party.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
          May I suggest inviting Jim, Jack and Johnnie to watch with you. They always help me support the Shockers.
          Still can't get over the trauma of the 90's, eh? Let it go man, let ... it ... go ...
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

No Jose?
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Still can't get over the trauma of the 90's, eh? Let it go man, let ... it ... go ...
              Not sure about Wu, but I still have flashbacks...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                No Jose?
                Jose gets invited if things go really well or really poorly. If we win the National Championship, Dom may have to stop by.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                X