No announcement yet.

Doug Gottlieb's Job In Trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's stuck at WSU kinda like Few is stuck at Gonzaga, I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
      If he's stuck at WSU kinda like Few is stuck at Gonzaga, I'll take it.
      Let's hope so. Lynn is a pretty smart gal too isn't she?

#ChokingChickens

Comment

Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
        Caught him on the Herd the other day and he said Marshall would be stuck at WSU because he once changed his mind about leaving Winthrop and Lynn.
        So he's stuck someplace where he: owns the town; will make $3.5 million next year with big performance bonuses and future increases built into a deal that gives him essentially lifetime job security; can anticipate having a genuine national championship contender for the second time in three years (remember, that was the buzz in FVV and Ron's senior year before the injury bug bit Fred in the hamstring); and has the best winning percentage of anyone overall and on the road for the last however many seasons.

Gee, stick me! Stick me! Gottlieb can only dream of having a situation like that.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
          ; and has the best winning percentage of anyone overall and on the road for the last however many seasons.
          Gee, stick me! Stick me! Gottlieb can only dream of having a situation like that.
          That means you too Chickens

Comment

Life is far too short and precious to waste time listening to and putting up with idiots like Doug Gottlieb.

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
              I remember watching that game live. I've never seen anything like it.
              This was pretty damn funny (was it this year or last?) - we were playing someone in a pre-season game here, the coach called on a bench guy to go in right before the half, he pulls off his warm-up and gets halfway to the scorer's table before he realizes he forgot to put on his jersey. Had to run with a manager to the locker room. Laughed my ass off . . Now, that was funny.
              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                This was pretty damn funny (was it this year or last?) - we were playing someone in a pre-season game here, the coach called on a bench guy to go in right before the half, he pulls off his warm-up and gets halfway to the scorer's table before he realizes he forgot to put on his jersey. Had to run with a manager to the locker room. Laughed my ass off . . Now, that was funny.
                Indiana State last year...kid had forgotten to put on game jersey...:)

Comment

Working...
                X