No announcement yet.

Doug Gottlieb's Job In Trouble?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitale's problem is that he did the same thing a lot of personalities do: took the thing that made him unique and started drastically overplaying it. What used to be kinda endearing and entertaining is now just obnoxious and annoying.
    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
      Vitale's problem is that he did the same thing a lot of personalities do: took the thing that made him unique and started drastically overplaying it. What used to be kinda endearing and entertaining is now just obnoxious and annoying.
      Yes times 1000!

Comment

Gotleib's problem is I can walk across the street and start a ridiculous sports arguement with average joe Big 12 fans that sound exactly like Gotleib.. Does that mean they deserve CBS pay checks too? haha

Comment

Things are getting worse... for all involved! How can this be considered a good hire for OSU? How will Gottlieb survive being passed over?

Comment

That is a really small-time hire by OSU. It's possible he'll work out and be great. But they just put up a giant sign that says "We're a low-major stepping-stone job"

Comment

Gotleib's best chance of getting hired anywhere are probably at a YMCA.. Nobody wants a bias personality like his respresenting them.. Osu is merely in a position nobody wants to be in, as in they cant decide if they dump all their money into football or basketball. And as long as they have been in that position, it will be tough to retain good coaches in either sport.

Comment

Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
                Gotleib's best chance of getting hired anywhere are probably at a YMCA.. Nobody wants a bias personality like his respresenting them.. Osu is merely in a position nobody wants to be in, as in they cant decide if they dump all their money into football or basketball. And as long as they have been in that position, it will be tough to retain good coaches in either sport.
                Doesn't have the character to coach Y ball.

Comment

I have a stupid question, why do we hate this guy so much? Keep in mind, I get most of my shocker news right here. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WSUfan1998 View Post
                    I have a stupid question, why do we hate this guy so much? Keep in mind, I get most of my shocker news right here. Thanks
                    He is anti-Wichita State for some reason that I don't think has ever been revealed. Unfortunately, his best tweets have all been deleted. He would go on anti-Shocker tirades and trash Shocker fans and then would delete the tweets a few hours later, I assume when he sobered up.

He also has a hate-boner for Fred VanVleet. Always said he would never be an NBA PG. Referred to him as a liability for us because he couldn't drive the paint.

Comment

O ok, thanks Sounds like a real ball sack. Is he a KU fan? Sounds like one

Comment

I looked up Gottlieb's college stats. He averaged about five points a game, and shot 44% on free throws. A point guard, shooting 44% from the line. But he likes to pretend that he was better than Fred, because Big 12.

Comment

I hope that was in 5 minutes per game

Comment

Not sure, but he's a HUGE Doug Gottlieb fan.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

That's hilarious. Thanks for the info. I have been reading this forum for a couple yrs and enjoy everyone's input. I just wasn't sure of dougs story.

Comment

He's just the type of Big 12 fan that ruins sports for everybody.. I know a couple Osu fans and they even distance themselves from Gotleib. Osu fans though are a different breed. They will tell you all night long that Mike Gundy isn't a good person and that he's extremely rude if confronted in public, but he's a decent football coach so they can't disown him just yet. And I think Gotleib is probably a lot like Gundy as far as rude goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X