Marshall Auction Items Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Auction Items Needed

I've been asked to post the following message, relating to a great way you can help the basketball program. If you have questions, please feel free to use the contact info in the message. I would answer them on here if I could, but I would probably get the answer wrong!

Oh, and attend the event!!

The Gregg Marshall Auction Committee is looking for your help! The committee is very much in need of items for the Gregg Marshall Dinner and Auction set for May 3rd. ALL proceeds directly benefit the WSU Men’s Basketball program and assist with recruiting, team travel and help to ensure the future of Shocker Basketball.

If you or your company has an item or items that you would be willing to donate to the Marshall Auction, please click on the following link to submit an acquisition form to the Athletics Department. Feel free to call 978-3135 with any questions regarding the Auction.

All gifts are tax-deductible and are very much needed. Thank you ShockerNet for your support of Gregg Marshall and WSU Basketball!

Click here to be taken to the Gregg Marshall Auction Acquisition Form link:

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.
    Wear your seatbelt.

Can donations be given to offset the cost of 3 season basketball tickets?

I wonder what an MTXE warmup worn by Aubrey Sherrod is worth...

Comment

I'm donating a framed original Don't Panic! comic strip from this season's Shocker Maniac Gameday Guides! Sweetness!
      andymooredesign.com

MTXE, SHOX!

Comment

Working...
      X