Tourney predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourney predictions

I still see a final four as a real possibility.

National Championship

Comment

I was just looking at our potential run to the title if it goes chalk:

Dayton
      Kentucky
      UCLA
      UNC
      Kansas
      Villanova

Lots of College Basketball "royalty" there. Could possibly be the most impressive run in history.

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

Dayton
        Kentucky
        UCLA
        UNC
        Kansas
        Villanova

Lots of College Basketball "royalty" there. Could possibly be the most impressive run in history.
        You'll usually end up seeing a lot of "royalty" if everything goes chalk.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If the Shox get to the final 4 this year, it will be the greatest run in tourney history.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Black unis.

If the committee is going to make us the villain, might as well dress the part.

Comment

The oft-uttered "We just didn't hit shots like we normally do" comes back in to style.

Comment

Dayton
                Kentucky
                UCLA
                UNC
                Kansas
                Villanova

This would be a run that would be talked about for the ages. How many championships do these teams starting in the 2nd round thru the championship game have? I don't think anyone has ever made a run like this, but this isn't my area of expertise.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
                  Black unis.

I'm of the opinion, we should wear them every game. Home and all.

Own the black hat!
                  The Assman

Comment

Dayton
                    Kentucky
                    UCLA
                    UNC
                    Kansas
                    Villanova

Give me Duke in the finals instead, and I'll die happy :)
                    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      The oft-uttered "We just didn't hit shots like we normally do" comes back in to style.
                      I feel way more confident that we won't see that than i have any year except 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        I feel way more confident that we won't see that than i have any year except 2014
                        I think it is possible you are misinterpreting my meaning.

Comment

I hope so.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock View Post
                            Black unis.

Bring back the Pirate Black from the early 80's! MTXE! Play Angry!
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

It's the one thing that scares me about this year, I just don't know if this team is going to be able to make really good teams say that in post-game interviews like we have in the past. Going to be interesting to see just how much our defense has progressed since November.

Comment

Working...
                              X