H-H with Dayton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    A lot of talk on the Dayton boards that we turned down a H-H with them. Does anyone have any insight on that? Why the hell would we turn that down?
    If that's true -- and who knows whether it is -- whoever made the decision has some explaining to do.

Maybe there's a good explanation, but if it's true -- and again, that's an IF -- I'd like to hear it, because there are a number of games on WSU's non-conference schedule every year that could easily be dropped to make room for one that would almost certainly be a consistent resume enhancement.

Comment

Bumping myself here -- I don't read other teams' boards and haven't seen anything more locally about this, nor do I have time to pursue it (I actually have to work, damn it!). Do we know yet if there was any basis to this claim?

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
        Bumping myself here -- I don't read other teams' boards and haven't seen anything more locally about this, nor do I have time to pursue it (I actually have to work, damn it!). Do we know yet if there was any basis to this claim?
        So far, their board seems pretty out of touch with reality, so I'm guessing no.

Comment

Maybe they got their facts mixed up. Maybe they are thinking of the fact that THEY turned down Illinois St for a home and home. At least according to Muller lol.

Honest mistake ;)
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
            man, cincinnati is p5 level.

Would LOVE a series with the Bearcats....

And Dayton...
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
            X