H-H with Dayton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H-H with Dayton

A lot of talk on the Dayton boards that we turned down a H-H with them. Does anyone have any insight on that? Why the hell would we turn that down?

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    A lot of talk on the Dayton boards that we turned down a H-H with them. Does anyone have any insight on that? Why the hell would we turn that down?
    Seems like hearsay. That would be great for both teams.
    The Assman

Comment

Who are their sources? Internet sensationalists?

That wouldn't make any sense at all whatsoever. Unless it was a year we needed a home game and they wanted to start at off at home or vice versa. But still.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        That would be a good series but I prefer playing P5 teams IF we can get them. I would rather not see good non P5 teams beating each other up in the non con, I want them getting chances against P5 leagues. On the other hand I would much prefer playing Dayton than MEAC or SWAC teams if you can't get a P5.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Could be possible. Could be that they wanted it on a weekend where we played an OK team.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

I have a hard time believing we turned that down unless it just didn't logistically work. Not sure where their info is coming from that has a bunch of them butt hurt.

Comment

We beat one Miller, next!
              “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
              -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Does Breitbart have a sports section?
                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                  We beat one Miller, next!
                  Wonder if this one is as sweaty.

Comment

I would love to see my Cincinnati Bearcats schedule a home-and-home with Wichita State. I understand the sentiment about not wanting non-P5 teams to beat up on each other, but we all have to find a way to increase our SOS.

Comment

Originally posted by robertfoshizzle View Post
                      I would love to see my Cincinnati Bearcats schedule a home-and-home with Wichita State. I understand the sentiment about not wanting non-P5 teams to beat up on each other, but we all have to find a way to increase our SOS.

man, cincinnati is p5 level.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                        man, cincinnati is p5 level.
                        That's flattering and I will argue with anyone that we are a top-15 program all-time... but the truth is, the media and selection committee don't see it that way. And Wichita State has actually had more recent tournament success. It would be a match made in heaven, be it as a home-and-home or as conference mates.

Comment

How bout we just join the AAC and we can play Cinci every year
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                            How bout we just join the AAC and we can play Cinci every year
                            This is the correct answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                              This is the correct answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X