AAC OR BUST!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAC OR BUST!!!

SORRY TO GO ROGUE ON THE REALIGNMENT THREAD, BUT THIS SELECTION COMMITTEE SHOW HAS PISSED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!

THE TIME TO ABORT THE VALLEY IS NOW!!! NOT TOMORROW!!! NOW!!!

I DON'T CARE IF YOU GET ZERO SHARES THE FIRST YEAR OF THE AAC!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP SHARES FROM THE LAST YEAR IN THE VALLEY!!! IT IS WELL WORTH IT!!!

AAC OR BUST!!!
    The Assman

Yes. Get out now. If I'm Marshall I'm outta here if still in valley. There's no way I would stay.

Comment

Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
      Yes. Get out now. If I'm Marshall I'm outta here if still in valley. There's no way I would stay.
      I have always said it, the Valley will be the number one reason hcgm departs (if he does).
      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

I'm all for it, but SMU is #12, won the AAC regular season and just won the AAC Tournament.

For all their efforts, they got a 6-seed.
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

game against Dayton could be an AAC league game next year
          Please make this happen.
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

bullschitt. if you're marshall you prove you can win a national championship at wichita state.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
              I'm all for it, but SMU is #12, won the AAC regular season and just won the AAC Tournament.

For all their efforts, they got a 6-seed.
              Alternatively, it might be a cattle prod to the AAC talk of improving their basketball profile via high quality adds.

Comment

Still better then what we got. Plus AAC has 2 teams in as 6 seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                  bullschitt. if you're marshall you prove you can win a national championship at wichita state.
                  I agree too, but year after year after year after year has to be getting to him sometime.

Comment

I believe we will when we have the opportunity. Unfortunately, WSU isn't driving the bus and not a lot it can do to compel the AAC, the MWC or the A-10 to open their doors except to continue to excel in as many sports as possible.

I big run in this year's NCAA Tournament is perhaps the best thing the Shocks can do to pry open those doors of opportunity.

I don't think any whining, begging or asking someone to feel sorry for our situation will get us anywhere. I think President Bardo and ADDB are being as proactive as the can be without overplaying their hands. Being to pushy or acting too needy may not be the best strategy.

Comment

I agree too, but year after year after year after year has to be getting to him sometime.
                      It is getting to him. He has publicly stated that he is getting tired of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                        SORRY TO GO ROGUE ON THE REALIGNMENT THREAD, BUT THIS SELECTION COMMITTEE SHOW HAS PISSED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!

I DON'T CARE IF YOU GET ZERO SHARES THE FIRST YEAR OF THE AAC!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP SHARES FROM THE LAST YEAR IN THE VALLEY!!! IT IS WELL WORTH IT!!!

AAC OR BUST!!!
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

If we don't find a way out of the MVC, I really believe the MVC will cause the death of our program. You could write the obituary today mentioning such, because the MVC is a terminal illness for WSU MBB. And the MVC is only happy to oblige. Like a hellish pit of writhing souls only so happy to pull another down by the foot into their abyss.

We're not getting the same social capital that Gonzaga developed (in spite of the many correlations), so it is no exaggeration to say "AAC or bust!" One or the other will happen. Mark it.

Comment

Does this make the AAC want to get better too? Looks like a lot of their teams were underseeded.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post

AAC OR BUST!!!
                              Agree 100%. Screw the valley. We need to jump from this sinking ship.

Comment

Working...
                              X