Thank You Bill Self

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    And a brand new thread about this loss locking them into a game with 8/9 WSU.....
    http://www.scout.com/college/kansas/...-of-32-matchup
    They really don't want to mess with the Shockers again.

Comment

That thread is begging for a pic of Conner in a WSU jersey waving to the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
        They couldn't stop Wessel's offense, but they can stop Frankamp's?!
        LMAO....Yep..
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
          Tekele did let him get a lot of fouls, though, so his stat line wasn't totally empty.
          You're on quite a roll lately, Mama.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
            You're on quite a roll lately, Mama.
            She is just peaking for March Madness.

Comment

I dunno. I can't tell if KU is better than 2015 or not. I like to think we are better than our team was, but we had Wessel, FVV, Baker and Cotton on that team. So...

I would give us a 50/50 chance at taking them down. Which if you think about it, makes the comitte look stupid as it would be a 1 vs 8 or 9 matchup.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                That thread is begging for a pic of Conner in a WSU jersey waving to the fans.
                I'd do it but they declined my request to post on their board.

Comment

Probably wrong here...but for some odd reason I think the committee is gonna bump us up a seed or two this year from what the matrix is predicting. What??? I know ridiculous! Just a gut feel....
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    I dunno. I can't tell if KU is better than 2015 or not. I like to think we are better than our team was, but we had Wessel, FVV, Baker and Cotton on that team. So...
                    That team was scrappy and smart. This team is much more athletic and well rounded. I would love to have Tekele Cotton on this team though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      That team was scrappy and smart. This team is much more athletic and well rounded. I would love to have Tekele Cotton on this team though.
                      Let's just clone him and so we can have him every year. Really miss Tekele.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                        Let's just clone him and so we can have him every year. Really miss Tekele.
                        If we do that. let's make him taller. Can you imagine a player with TC's motor in a 6'8" frame? Lordy...
                        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                          Probably wrong here...but for some odd reason I think the committee is gonna bump us up a seed or two this year from what the matrix is predicting. What??? I know ridiculous! Just a gut feel....
                          For some reason my gut is telling me the same. Maybe they'll give us more respect since we finally won our tournament again. I'm almost expecting a 6 or 7 seed. I think I'm getting my hopes too high.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                            If we do that. let's make him taller. Can you imagine a player with TC's motor in a 6'8" frame? Lordy...
                            Yes, please.

Dude was just stone cold.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              She is just peaking for March Madness.
                              It's so important to peak at just the right time. See, e.g., Frankamp, Kelly, Shamet, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I would give us a 50/50 chance at taking them down. Which if you think about it, makes the comitte look stupid as it would be a 1 vs 8 or 9 matchup.
                                KenPom would put it more like 52/48 in favor of WSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X